Dragonball Online Classic

by DBO Team
The original DBO in it's classic form, back after all these years!
BebiGoku420 wrote:
Cmon guys..... you can't complain everytime something goes wrong with the server. It's just a game.

i know but its a fun game
Just a question.. why don't they release the game to host, and everyone can just worry about its own game?
Legendary Goku.. am i banned forever from DBO? ;//

I thought it was for two hours.. still can't log in.. :(((
Aerial wrote:
Legendary Goku.. am i banned forever from DBO? ;//

I thought it was for two hours.. still can't log in.. :(((

try now.
how long do you have to wait tell you can play again because it's a good game
there needs to be a reboot the lag is major
how long do i have to wait to get into a game lol
does any one know why we cant get into a game
Z super dude wrote:

Server is down for awhile.
Pmitch wrote:
Z super dude wrote:

Server is down for awhile.

ty by any chance does any one know when its going to be back up
why cant we get into a game
Z super dude the game is dead give it up the makers abandoned it. DBO II idk if they are lien about it being put up this year because there are no screen shots nothing to be relied on so just give it up
Yarjrat wrote:
Z super dude the game is dead give it up the makers abandoned it. DBO II idk if they are lien about it being put up this year because there are no screen shots nothing to be relied on so just give it up

There are screenshots of the game on the forums, on the dbo team blog, and on my blogs.

We didnt abandon dbo1, it went down for a reason.

Quit putting words in our mouths.
Hey, can i have the files for this game?
I reallywanna try DBO, but since its down i can't.
Can one of you bring this game back up? I've been finding DBO games that have been tweaked. But they dont compare to the DBO Teams latest version.
I dunno if anyone even looks at this page anymore, but I may have found the host files and coding in external harddrive. So if anyone wants to have a crack at hosting this again I could send the files your way.
im pretty sure i can host now so if you could send me the files i could get this game up right away
I must be new to u alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllll
okay guys were giving you the source but of course don't expect to get it free were releasing the real dbo ii source by sharecash so of course haha you have to get by the survey dbo ii is just to epic to be giving out so here you go you can view the screenshots here on the hub this is godric

DBO II Source(we included dbo one to so its two for one)
http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2991782

DBO Classic Souce:
http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2991847

And for the ripper mike since he foesnt give credit ill leak his source for free heres shuurajou latest version
http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2991
we got a problem with the game the enemy wont attack you and i cant kill them i can hit them for ever

i love this game can you fix it
Page: 1 2 3 4