Dragonball Online Classic

by DBO Team
The original DBO in it's classic form, back after all these years!
ID:55882

Play the original DBO in it's classic form, back after all these years!

One of the most unique and popular DragonBall games from many years ago is back live, for old and new fans alike to enjoy. Reminisce about your past experiences with DBO, form new ones, and much more as we all anxiously await the release of DragonBall Online II!

This game is in it's final version, and will no longer be receiving any major updates. Only small enhancements may be made to fix minor problems and to ensure stability.
its a fun game but for some reason idk how to talk plz sort it out
Scorpion5435 wrote:

To talk, all you have to do is click chat channel at the top of your screen. Its right there on the hud.
Pmitch wrote:
Scorpion5435 wrote:

To talk, all you have to do is click chat channel at the top of your screen. Its right there on the hud.
each time i click chat channel and type nothing comes up please give more detail on what i need to do
right now im playing dragonball online classic. do i have to start over when dragonball online 2 comes out?
John007qwe wrote:
right now im playing dragonball online classic. do i have to start over when dragonball online 2 comes out?

Yes, its an entirely different game.
i click the chat channel but what do i type so i can talk
Firecarl wrote:
i click the chat channel but what do i type so i can talk

click world say and then you'll be able to talk in the chat bar. a ">" will be there, if it isnt, unclick the chat button on the lower right.
1-10 how good is this gAME????
it works but the problem is when ever i type next to the arrow it wont appear in the chat box and isnt it world chat
and i give the game a 9
Why Won't the Cell Jr. spawn?
nvm i can chat now thx
Can u plz ban falacy.
Dashawn13 wrote:
Can u plz ban falacy.

What?
When is the second one gonna be done or its far form it?
Yepin Big Time wrote:
When is the second one gonna be done or its far form it?

No, its not far, itl be released soon enough. Check the forum for updates we post.
iu cant talk on there
Trevster123 wrote:
iu cant talk on there

read the comments here.
Why is the game offline ?
Page: 1 2 3 4