Icon Ultima

by Enigmaster2002
Icon Ultima
Why doesn't the [ZIP] does not work?
Well I'm not looking for trouble but, I'm a very, very new player and I started like a week ago XD. But point being, I really liked the game and there are clearly like 5 different people hosting right now and all of them including the main server is updated to 99.92... Yet the download option and .zip file doesn't work? o.O. Is there something on the hub page maybe that I'm missing? Appreciate it^^.
The "Download" at the top of the page does not work.How do you host this game?
If the download does not work that means that quite frankly? You're screwed. Unless an individual feels friendly enough to give you a copy of the hosting files.
Host files should be up and running again now.
The host files should be in working order, and the shell server is back up. If it ever goes down and you want to relaunch it, use iu:shell and click the big button.

Other IU services are being replaced slowly. The transition from Slicehost to Linode (due to the latter buying the former) caused all of the problems that put the server out of commission. Revamped help (with relevant information) will likely come first, and Confucius after that. The forums will likely not return, considering BYOND gives the game its own forum space on the hub page now.
Shell server is now running BYOND 498.
R.I.P. Icon Ultima
2004 - 2015
Host files can be found here, now that the tibbius.com domain that hosted them is gone:

https://drive.google.com/ open?id=0BxefdGvWZBPhSEhYMURTTWJ2VkU
I just moved the host files to a Dropbox, so they should be available for download from the hub page again.
Dropbox direct link to the host files, since the pager can't seem to manage it for some reason: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/yc8hm6gp57v2qhn/IU.zip
Best game ever!
Hope all those that I connected with when I was younger here are doing well. I love and dearly miss this game and the times I had with it. R.I.P. to the best game of Byond.
In response to BLuE iiNkK
BLuE iiNkK wrote:
Hope all those that I connected with when I was younger here are doing well. I love and dearly miss this game and the times I had with it. R.I.P. to the best game of Byond.

I've gone through probably around 20 keys in my time on BYOND, but the earliest moniker I can remember going by is Leon. Needless to say, I'm positive all of us love and miss you equally, Blue.
In response to The United States
Feels like its been a long time coming, boy oh boy were the days of Icon Ultima fun sad the youth of today will never get to experience it .. sometimes I come by and see if anyone drops any messages. Hopefully one day there'll be a return.. lol, hope you guys are all good though, - Axel-kun
Glad to see something still exists from byond's early years.
Good times playing this game back in 2007-2010 from making hotels to murder mansion role plays.. this game was awesome. I remember top left corner of the map belonged to E1E1E1E2 or something? I wish I could sometimes go back to the good ol days.. Signed on byond after 9 years to leave this message.
There's no one here anymore. So I'm just talking to ghosts. Some might remember me. I'm Dusk. It's been a long time, hasn't it? I hope everyone is doing alright. I love everyone who participated in our little event. We made dreams come true.
I'll post this here too:

Here's the Icon Ultima Discord.
https://discord.gg/zy44sJv

Make sure you '@IU survivors' to introduce yourselves.
Hi, I met Byond a month ago. And the reason was SS13, but I'm wondering what kind of infinite number of games with online from 30 to 0 or those that are generally impossible to play. Can anyone suggest where to find a video or wiki about this game and other Byond games. Thanks to those who answered.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9