Icon Ultima

by Enigmaster2002
Icon Ultima
Eternal Destruction wrote:
Noobpwner13 wrote:
I saw you, and that is not the only reason, it was also because you were annoying as hell. And also, by "took the idea of it and made some icon states and stuff" You mean that you took someone's icon, 2 or 3 of them if I remember correctly, and said that you made them. and "the person that banned you" is probably Por, and she has been playing IU for years now I believe. and you played for about a week. SO, your statement is a complete lie, except the part where she banned you, and that she said it was because you took credit for someone's icon.

P.S. BEAT THESE CHARACTERS TWITTER!

Edit: Why didn't it show that it was a reply? ._. This was supposed to reply to gamekid90.

you need to press the quote button not reply, if that's what you did
Oh, derp. <_>
The owner/creator of this game is a nice guy, but the people who host the side servers are stupid, incompetent ass holes... Perhaps this game should be made to only run 3 servers on shells to bar stupid people from being the ones with power.
I knoe I don't have a say so but just sying that to the people complain u dnt have to join their servers. :)
Genesismagician wrote:
The owner/creator of this game is a nice guy, but the people who host the side servers are stupid, incompetent ass holes... Perhaps this game should be made to only run 3 servers on shells to bar stupid people from being the ones with power.

You planning on paying for those servers? They do cost money, you know.
The only servers officially sanctioned by myself are the 24/7 shells run by Tiberath and VistaBeta. The other servers are run under the sole prerogative of the host so there's nothing more you can do besides simply not play on it if you don't like how things work in it.
Great game
I can't believe the persistence of dipshits advertising their shitty Naruto and Pokemon games on my comments.
Remember, remember. The fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason. Why the gunpowder treason. Should ever be forgot.
Best Icon game out there.
LOL nice stamp
play my naruto pokemon game mobius
Mobius Evalon wrote:
I can't believe the persistence of dipshits advertising their shitty Naruto and Pokemon games on my comments.

If at first you don't succeed o.O'
Darkdiamond2000 wrote:
umm...i dont mean to be rude but if you keep saying that,its not going to get fixed. all you have to do is calm down and talk it out.

Seriously, are you a bot?

You can't talk out people advertising their stuff on your comments page. If you make a request asking people not to do it, more people will continue. If you ask someone who is doing it not to, provided they even bother to read what you said, they will laugh at you and do it more often. The best you can literally do is slander them.

btw, can you explain to me,what dipshit is?

A dip made of human excrement?
Dang this is funny, I didn't realize Icon Ultima progressed this much but people still complains and some people still abuses. To all those little kiddies there, douche bags are still going to be douchebags there is no way you can change the way they eat shit. If you don't like the game then.... freak play something else. If you want to play then shut up listen, and get abused a little. Yeah its true abuses shouldn't happen but no one is perfect it can't be spotted right away and definetly happens everywhere. Best tip is grow up and learn to move on, the world is actually ugly as hell. The staff is not your parents if you got bullied then fuck man too bad what the fuck are you going to do?
... I'm not complaining about the game, but seriously...
It takes forever to log in.
PassiveProtagonist wrote:

To be fairly honest, I can no longer identify any meaning nor purpose to the game other than to gather and chat with a few friends. These things happen when you have multiple servers, each with their own form of stupidity and abuse. I don't know what to tell you.

Indeed its only good for chat gathering.

In all honesty, that's all Icon Ultima ever was: an icon-based chat game. Sure, it has other features to pass time, but it started as an icon-based chat game. After all, its original rival was Icon Chatters.

Other things came about as a way to attract more players (supermoves, minigames, etc.), but ultimately it's always been an icon-based chat game.
go on iconshare. there you can get a lot of icons. :P
Icon Ultima is a game where you build and share icons. You have two options: build, or share icons.
I have been unable to join Icon Ultima for a while now, and I'm not sure why. I click the game on the pager, the loading window pops up, and it says "Connecting..." and thats really it. Just tells me that its connecting and never does.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9