berlin help your naruto generation game has a password and i cant play plz can youtell me the password so i can play your game
u do realize theres a reason why theres a password
no
When NNG Online again?
ItachiUzomaki wrote:
If you bann someone your game
will not have so much fans.

You're kidding right? Take responsibility for your account, never lend it to someone for a game. And banning people is a process to maintain order ingame.

hey can i get an unban plz? i was told to post a topic on byond as an apology and i culd get an unban. bt i culdnt get a hold of any NNG mods or GMs. i posted link here. NNG name: Elegant Ace

http://www.byond.com/members/ ElegantAce?command=view_post&post=100596
Wassup Berlin : D!
Its your little friend Natsu Dragneel [Sage].
How ya doing?
I'm bored xD!
when are you going to put nng oline i miss playing it
please though seriously berlin please host a game for nng i miss playing it and is there a problem with my thing is that why i can play
Hey, berlin i cant log in in nng 1.96 can you talk with faceoff and fix it cuz its hard to lvl up and now you cant even log in //Be friend i'll talk more
hey berlin when nng coming back online
Berlin nng online soon plz
I see you already got Membership.
berlin is your DBZ game ever going to be online? since funimatiion has shut down all dragonball games and etc :S
Hi Berlin ive been a fan of NNG for as long as i can remeber and i greatly appreciate what your doing on the game. When the game is Back up ill be the first on. "Epic Eon" "Epic Nova" " deminshi" are my names on NNG good luck and take your time.
I was wondering if you could deem me the offcial succesor of NNG? Hopefully you'll get in contact with me.
Hello Berlin, it's Dante. I've been working on this NNG source for a long time now. I'd like to send it to you, and you can see all i've done to it. Perhaps after seeing what i've done, you might want to work on 2.0 again with me as your co owner. Contact me at [email protected]
when are you comeing back i miss nng dude
Berlin. I am here to invite you to a game Sinfulphoenix(Dante) made. I won't post the link but Awokenlegend already sent you an invite. If you feel like it feel free to join and see what Dante and us(his staff) have managed to do with your amazing work. Thanks.

~Slim SCG~
Berlin i wanna work with u. i am pro coder and pro mapper and also got some recommendations from Byond moderators. if u need help finishing ur work faster. ill be glad to help u. add me on skype: ozodbek6 and msn: [email protected] and byond: Ozodbek1995
Page: 1 2 3 4