[Bleach] Shinzui

by Cthulh
[Bleach] Shinzui
A Bleach once again in development.
sry but if the staff sucks, then don't play it... other Bleach games like BLN by Neimo will be back soon. And he at least has some experience with quality
Lmfao, bln? sorry but that game blows. Shinzui>BLN any day All BLN has to offer is afk training douches whom get up to high levels and then spam kill when they get back from whatever the heck they decide to do while their bot so to say trains their character.
Hey yo This wack wat happened plz tell me this game aint canceled cause its awesome and btw if yall need gm ill do it im on alot and plz dont cancel
In response to Temudgjin Wolfe
how could one ever afk train on BLN? lol? maybe we talk about the wrong game. on BLN you had to kill hollows to gain shit and how can you do that while being afk except you had some exclusive self made afk training script which i doubt anyone had.
will the game be bak up
Hey no affense wtf eith the servers goin down and if yall need someone to host one i can. i play a good bit and i know thers atleast 13 ppl who wanna play thats enough for a good server . if u agree and cthulh can u give me host program
Hey Theres like 16 ppl who want to play and if u need a host send the file to [email protected] cause i can keep it running wile grassmaster is gone i dont know if hes gone or just gave up for a while but we shouldnt let this aweesome game die like many other in its time this is the best bleach game on here i think and i have some ideas for u cthulh if you want some its been over 12 hour since games been up .

[email protected]
Sammaster, he doesn't really need ideas. He's working on V2. V1 wasn't even supposed to be live, but we managed to get it going again to give people waiting for V2 something to do. So be happy for the time you get to play it.

EDIT: Oh, and don't bother asking for GM.
OMG....is this game back?
http://www.byond.com/games/Kawkawawka/unknown Join this Finale rp server with skills at year 2 and Ranks at year 5, we also have custom ranks and trans, so if you want fun rping join here.
OMG where did the game i have like nothing to do without it!Is there going to be an updat?when wil it be hosted again?
hay i got ban bechus of an admin that have the name professor oak playd with my name and then he ban me when i know it whans him
Could I be unbanned? Its been 2 years now? -__-
Anyone who is a shinigami, you can join division 1. If you are new or your character is new, we will build you up. If you are a stronger player, you will get a higher rank. We are trying to build a true division. My name is Lethal C, the Blade of Division 1.
WHY is the game offline pls bring it back up im waiting :O
Is there any chance the game will come back up soon? I haven't played it in a while and I have the urge to play the hell out of it. I miss it.
soo..is this offline indefinetly now?
Well... This was a fun game while it was up, this being said only if it is in fact dead. I'm going to miss it quite a lot.
Brainiac5 wrote:
http://www.byond.com/games/RavenBloodX.Bleach?tab=index

join me , similar , more classes, more ress and shikai/bankais ^_^

Sad how people come with their Shinzui Rips and then say that it is the orginal....just compare dates...
No kidding. You'd think they'd have the decency to give credit where it's due. 'Similar'...more like blatantly ripped. I wonder if they even asked for permission.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7