Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
I Subscribed for paradise city and it still says i havent subscribes yet, PLEASE HELP!!! I PAYED 6.00$ FRKN DOLLARS!!!
Konahamaro wrote:
I Subscribed for paradise city and it still says i havent subscribes yet, PLEASE HELP!!! I PAYED 6.00$ FRKN DOLLARS!!!

You paid 10 seconds ago. It says right on the page it can take up to 24 hours. WONDER WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE
Computer error? xD
Falacy he asked a simple problem after giving you 6 Dollars and you be a jerk to him wtf man...
XxBloody NightmarexX wrote:
Falacy he asked a simple problem after giving you 6 Dollars and you be a jerk to him wtf man...

He shouldn't have been yelling at me about a question that's obviously answered for him already?
True Falacy man can you write me a demo on scores on byond please man im the owner of a auto duel system game i need that score system
XxBloody NightmarexX wrote:
True Falacy man can you write me a demo on scores on byond please man im the owner of a auto duel system game i need that score system

....Lmfao. Everything that's wrong byond in one sentence. I don't know how you guys do it, but props.

Now to answer your question...If you haven't read Lummox Jr's post on scores then you should probably do that first.

if your still confused you could try actually learning how to program instead of ripping it?
Tubutas wrote:
if your still confused you could try actually learning how to program instead of ripping it?

Stealing somebody's entire game and claiming it as your own | asking somebody for help in the form of a demo code for a single simple system.
Yea those are totally the same thing.
Falacy wrote:
Tubutas wrote:

Stealing somebody's entire game and claiming it as your own | asking somebody for help in the form of a demo code for a single simple system.
Yea those are totally the same thing.

LOL - EpicFailGuy, come here and slap this man!
Falacy,i have a question, why The Planet host Heroes United and Paradise City all of time, and dont host Bleach Eternity? I like Eternity and i want the game to be online like Heroes United and Paradise City.
What is with the other area? Its just grass, the rare normal zombie, and alot of swats.

Zombies don't even respawn there either!
NamikazeGoku wrote:
Falacy,i have a question, why The Planet host Heroes United and Paradise City all of time, and dont host Bleach Eternity? I like Eternity and i want the game to be online like Heroes United and Paradise City.

Because he takes down BE for updates, the game isn't finished yet.

-Gizhy
hye falacy back to the part when some eles said the game freezis it happens to me to when i open up the game it downloads it then i get to pick weppons and stuff but when i click go and the start or view updates the game just dies eror it freezis like when i click start it dosent respond iv played all of your other games there fuckin awsome bye the way nice job but could u check if theres a bug or somethin thanks
Its just lag, seriously, just wait for AGES and it will load that minimap, seriously that thing has driven this game into the ground. Too much lag means people just quit.
this is the best game EVER
Great game. No lagg for me.
This game is just TOO awesome. I even became a subscriber.
i still have the old host files xD this is the best zombie game so far.
Could Get a Polish...or two
maybe....some more guns? bigger map?

-#1 Zombie Game-
Exeagle wrote:
hye falacy back to the part when some eles said the game freezis it happens to me to when i open up the game it downloads it then i get to pick weppons and stuff but when i click go and the start or view updates the game just dies eror it freezis like when i click start it dosent respond iv played all of your other games there fuckin awsome bye the way nice job but could u check if theres a bug or somethin thanks

Just replying to this for no reason...Well i quitted this game because most of the time it be dead with like 1 person on it.When i used to play there be over 25 people. Man i miss the good days
Hurry and roll up version 3.92, I want this game to be popular again dammit!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6