Hidden Wind Clan

by Nightmare3
Hidden Wind Clan
Hidden Wind Clan is a family style role playing community. Innovating "RP" gaming since April 22nd, 2006.
ID:56054

Welcome to Hidden Wind Clan,

Please visit our official website (click me!) for more in depth information about the game, event listings, announcements, links to our Wiki and more.

We've got a full schedule for events! From movies, to festivals... we've got them all. Check us out, visit our forums, come join the community!

Hidden Wind Clan is a community that offers a mature roleplaying experience in a japanese-based world. Your character will begin its life at a young age and your roleplaying decisions will be what shapes it into the person that you want it to be!

In "HWC" we offer many features to make your gaming experience fashionable and fun. Everything done in the community is built upon player relationship and roleplaying in general... If you couldn't tell so far, this is definitely a game in which you roleplay. There are no "stats" in HWC. It is purely based upon roleplay decisions and choices you make, training you do and the "paths" you follow. We run it very much like a real game, and will not tolerate immaturity in game (Unless of course, your character calls for it).

With that said, you're welcome aboard to join our forums, and enter the game. Our lovely staff team will be more than willing to help you out with any problems you might have.. So don't hesitate to ask. The game is based in a "Naruto" setting. If you're a mature role player looking for a new community to call home, check us out before judging us based on our genre.

HWC Forums!(<--Click there!)

Visitor Map

RPG-Directory
HWC is nonprofit and is built around the idea of a group of people uniting under a common interest. No money has been accumulated over the past five years.
HWC FTW!!
Great game, great community. Just plain great
HWC is really a great Role-Playing game and most entertaining to those that know how to and love to role-play. I recommend it for anyone that's in no rush to progress in a game and knows how to take role-play one day at a time.
When I first joined I was intimidated by the lack of character customization and the fact that my key was my name, so I asked in ooc and to my surprise I got great responses and everyone helped me out.
Today is Hidden Wind Clan's third year anniversary/birthday.

Happy birthday, HWC! :-)

Thanks everyone who has made it possible.
Happy birthday HWC!!!! :)
Go HWC
HWC ftw!
Wow great rpg game keep it up HWC!
What a Great Game!(ADVISE: Change the name)
Is there any reason why the "Tiny Icon" that belongs in the bar up top is your default hub icon, 64x64? It is strange, having that big ass icon up there.
I CHOPED MY BALLS OFF NOW IM DEAD!
Hey Guys, there is an old school DBZ game completely polished, original game play and graphics, fresh wipe just started. Check it out if your interested. byond://Cinnom.net:2001
why i cant launch the game?