Pokemon Aurora

by Mechana2412
Pokemon Aurora
Retro PAU now being hosted!
wtf i got banned for no reason i made no comments directed toward insulting dylan
all i said was that it got quiet when he left
F-O-R-U-M-S

I don't want random arguments here, they look bad on the game :(
(cough)Can I get the host files?(cough)
............................. u ppl shut up and listen to kat! ur random comments are invalid here!
Beatle Juice wrote:

No because you can't seem to pay attention to me now, why should I trust you to pay attention to me if I'm letting you host the game?

Also, thanks PP for trying, but I don't think your comments are exactly necessary...At some point I will be changing the Hub of the game so that I can control the comments here.
kk but some times you've gotta be cruel to be kind
Katsuri wrote:
Beatle Juice wrote:

No because you can't seem to pay attention to me now, why should I trust you to pay attention to me if I'm letting you host the game?

Also, thanks PP for trying, but I don't think your comments are exactly necessary...At some point I will be changing the Hub of the game so that I can control the comments here.

Take a chill pill. I was only joking. Gosh... >.>
I don't pay attention to this game at all. lol
"No because you can't seem to pay attention to me now, why should I trust you to host the game if you're not paying attention to me"?

Your question rephrased. :)
this game is cool
hey i just need to know if somone could tess Shotton17 that im not going to be on anymore
byond://99.153.181.135:22433
Sorry guys, the hub was changed and the hub path for the files I have are set to the old link.
Dr.DraX wrote:
byond://99.153.181.135:22433
Sorry guys, the hub was changed and the hub path for the files I have are set to the old link.

ty and if i am correct this is close to 24/7
new link byond://99.153.181.135:11111
Starting 24/7 THIS SERVER IS ACTIVE AND I MEAN 4/5/12!!!
i miss playin this game. Please put it up more regularly.
Open the PAU please
I will be hosting occasionally at one of 2 ports

byond://74.85.192.116:10000

byond://74.85.192.116:2000
.< shadow do you still host or have you had enough =/?
If not, mech or some admin, i know kat said abotu postiong on forums btu the link is gone, can i be given the host files to the old pau? I think quite alot of people would like that =/
Page: 1 2 3 4