Retro PAU now being hosted!
ID:56060

a game by
Steam & Stone Productions

.//updates

- PAU v0.1 "GENESIS" -

Open Beta ??/??/11

.//features

• Explore an expansive world, from the scorching Magmos Desert, to the frozen peak of Pacifi Glacier, and even the megalopolis of Atlantica City
  • Play as a Trainer or a Pokemon on the same account; with bank and certain rewards shared between both!
  • Use the Mining skill to extract gems, minerals, and relics from deep within the world!
  • Grow berries, pick herbs, and harvest Apricorns with the Botany skill!
  • Gather the essences and spirits used in making rare artifacts with the Mysticism skill!
  • Explore ancient tombs, expansive caverns, and hazy forests with the Archaeology skill; and dig up awesome relics and resources along the way!
  • Play as or catch dozens of Pokemon, each with their own unique movesets and strategies!
  • Go on varied quests, exploring the secrets of the Magmos Region.
  • Choose from dozens of interface styles, changing the look of your game screen completely!
  • And much, much more!

Forums
Wiki
Pokémon © 2002-2011 Pokémon. © 1995-2011 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, ® and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo.
Pokemon Aurora is a non-profit fan work in no way affilated with Nintendo, Gamefreak, or other official Pokemon company.

The comment box will now be used to post bulletins along with player comments.
[8/7/11] UPDATE:
-Comments cleared.
-Now supporting two core servers courtesy of LunarPikachu and Dr. DraX.
THIS GAME IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!
I want to go on lunarpikas server but it kept saying failed
How come the server went off?
The server will not be back up until a playable version of PAU2.0 is complete. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Is there a particular reason why this the server will not be up until PAU 2.0 is complete?
Oh come on
I would like to note than Kumo and I are on the edge of presenting the update. It might be a week or so- but at this rate we should be out soon~
Please be patient~
...ok well atleast the game will be up soon. :D
When will Aurora Be On?
Plz tell me!
Roughly two weeks. Please be patient!
Maybe if you people READ the previous comments which clearly state that they are working on it and having it scheduled for release in a couple of weeks or so. Pestering the staff won't make it any quicker.
Unfortunately, school and such has made me completely demotivated...And Kumo isn't in much of a different situation...

We still want to work on this but will need more time...Sorry for the inconvenience...
no need to rush, may i get an update on estimated completion time, if so that would be great

also i do hope all your hard work will be worth it and ill talk to you all when the game is finally up :D
ShadowX666 wrote:
no need to rush, may i get an update on estimated completion time, if so that would be great

also i do hope all your hard work will be worth it and ill talk to you all when the game is finally up :D

Well the game as at a complete halt. Been like that for a few weeks, now. /:

I've told a couple people that completion wasn't guaranteed.
If u need any help with iconning i'll be more than happy to help out.
Iconning is one of the least of our worries really...We need to get the systems in place so we can at least call the game hostable again ._.
I was considering hosting the OLD PAU and building off of that.. /:
Page: 1 2 3 4