Teridal/Seika

by Iccusion Entertainment
Teridal/Seika
Online role-playing game that takes place in a fantasy world.
Wow, another RPG in it's place? I couldn't ask for more. Be sure and let me know once you get the ball rolling. I'm looking forward to your future projects.

Also, good luck with your endeavors.
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Wow, another RPG in it's place? I couldn't ask for more. Be sure and let me know once you get the ball rolling. I'm looking forward to your future projects.

Also, good luck with your endeavors.

It could be awhile before the new RPG gets anywhere. Still have a lot of work to do on the game creation service itself and I'm also working on other smaller games.

Once some of the stuff I am working on gets finished, you will be able to find it all through the Iccusion website. Any project I ever work on will be able to be found through Iccusion one way or another. So you can check it periodically to see how things I am working on are going.
I look forward to the new RPG, this one looks amazing
In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
I plan to completely remove the BYOND version of Teridal from existence.

I'll be waiting for my white wings on the new game.
One of the best games I've played. Was really fun. I used to host a server for about 2 yrs. Can't wait for future projects from you Aaiko. The new rpg sounds very exciting always like your game content. Just once you hit max level it was kind of done. Need that replayability at endgame!
Hey Aaiko aren't you remaking this game on your own Engine.. I forgot what It even was
Aaiko, Could you bring back Seika as a test trial? the free-will classes were so fun...everyone could heal everyone could arch, everyone could use spells and the spells were amazing, i find the premade classes ruined the best part of this game!!! :(
I Had a house with a bunch of gear, now it's gone after the update!? when i went to the place for the houses now it makes me buy a new house..... and there;s nothing in it.
Got a problem. Not played the game in years and when i try log-in to either of my characters i get prompted with a window to pick a class. I however can not select a class due to the chat hub hiding the select button (Layered over the select button). Any solution to this problem?
If/when the new version of the game releases, please post an update to this forum.. Found Teridal on Vylocity, which seems to be yours, but sadly it doesn't work...
I really miss the game and I think a lot of us would like to play from time to time :)
In response to ABK Is Awesome
I still have my white wings. :>
i see what your trying to do with Teridal and i feel like your going to go no where with it. the internet is to big for web base mmo's. it would probably be better if you release a mobile game for something like kindle fire and other android devices. you can use lwjgl (light weight java game library) to create the applet and update your graphics using the programmable fragment and vertex shaders...etc if you haven't gave up on it. heck even i would give it a shot if i had Teridal assets.
Hi Aaiko, most of you guys know me as Doom Bringer. Is there any chance you can bring this game back for at least one day? Want to relive the old times :3. On the off chance you actually see this THANKS!
Ladies and Gentlemen, It has been 2 days past my 10 years since joining Byond. To come back here and find Teridal down and out has broken and smashed part of my soul.

Aaiko, I just just hope that your endeavors can come to a speedy resolve. Before the thirst drys and the player died.

Fizzle, Hypernazo, and Decrepified; Please get in contact with me as soon as you see this.
:c
:'C
:)
Well Heller there!
lfg will be on the game friday afternoon weeeeeeeeeeee
Everyone get on FEB 07, 2017!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5