I wouldn't say it's any worse than Tobacco.
Its not worse than Tobacco, it ironically would cause the obesity issue to get worse as we all know that Marijuana increases appetite, so maybe eating donuts and smoking weed arent mutually exclusive.

Regardless, I think the idea that allowing people to grow their own drugs (any drug) is just not a good idea. Right now we face the externalities created by a system of over-zealous legal constraints, there is another side to this issue, if things get too liberal then lots of damage will be done to society because of the increase in incidents of drug abuse etc.
Fuck Marijuana, I just take my girlfriend's Hydrocodone. That stuff is awesome.

That being said, I don't see why not. Let the hippies have their pot.
HEKLP is says im banned? cause i think i wet someone acc that was banned so im banned plzz unban me Acc=Naruto sauske
masterdan plz help me
or anyone plzz
wat it says Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 438.1014)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Naruto sauske.
Connecting to byond://96.249.149.175:1227...connected
Banned by host: Game-wide banned.
Access denied.
Connection failed.
plz unban me i dint do nothing.....XD
Hello I am leonel and I want saver podrias to give the codes of your game for which I am doing one and having nothing mas that the icons if you do not want to give them can to make me to change I give you the game of bleach las noche and to give your me the codes I need the codes nothing I do not want to steal your game from you

plz anzwer
my msn is [email protected]
my game is bleach into in the infierno and naruto the powers of madara uchiha.
Drop dead ...then it will stop ..
Leoo94 wrote:
Hello I am leonel and I want saver podrias to give the codes of your game for which I am doing one and having nothing mas that the icons if you do not want to give them can to make me to change I give you the game of bleach las noche and to give your me the codes I need the codes nothing I do not want to steal your game from you

plz anzwer my msn is [email protected] my game is bleach into in the infierno and naruto the powers of madara uchiha.

... I hope you know that Masterdan's game is programmed from the grounds up, meaning it is original... which means it is HIGHLY unlikely he will give you the source, even for BLN's.

If you want to know how to program something advance in, learn how to program by yourself and without any sources to help you understand how to make a system work "by looking at it".
Page: 1 2