Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
ID:56137

Mitadake High is a multiplayer horror-survival-mystery game, in which (at least, normal game modes) one other player has committed the murder of a faculty member. In other words, amongst one of the player is a 'killer'. The job of the killer is to kill everyone else before they get killed, or time runs out in the game. Whereas the job of everyone who is not the killer is to escape or survive until time runs out.

Features various anime references, tools, and weapons. Not limited to Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Shiki Tohno's ability from the visual novel Tsukihime), as well as the Death Note (from an anime of the same name).

(Note: This game is, unless specified by the host, roleplay mandatory. However, you do not have to be an expert right off the bat.

Rena thinks you should take home your very own
Mitadake High Map Editor! (Download details on the hub entry.)

Comment
I'm white
Im shenanigans.
Ganing wrote:
I'm white

Your as white as a rainbow.
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
I'm white

Since a rainbow consist of traditionally 7 colors, and none of them are white, your statement has failed.
Ganing wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
I'm white

Since a rainbow consist of traditionally 7 colors, and none of them are white, your statement has failed.

It was a metaphor
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
I'm white

It was a metaphor

But a metaphor is when you compare 2 things using like or as, you compared 2 things that = failed.
*cries*
Cyberlord34 wrote:
*cries*

*Points and laughs*

Haha!
i will starting hosting this a lot now...
WillyKiller wrote:

Were all filled with joy.
Cyberlord34 wrote:
WillyKiller wrote:

Were all filled with joy.

LOL
O>O
Ganing wrote:
But a metaphor is when you compare 2 things using like or as, you compared 2 things that = failed.

metaphor

The comparison of one thing to another without the use of like or as: "A man is but a weak reed"; "The road was a ribbon of moonlight." Metaphors are common in literature and expansive speech. (Compare simile.)
Tiberath wrote:
Ganing wrote:

metaphor

The comparison of one thing to another without the use of like or as: "A man is but a weak reed"; "The road was a ribbon of moonlight." Metaphors are common in literature and expansive speech. (Compare simile.)

xD Wow, I did not realize that.
i got banned in this for only rping....giving anyone the ability to host is a big mistake...i killed the host while kira....they gave that reason....real one is rage banning.
Zeo20 wrote:
giving anyone the ability to host is a big mistake...

^
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Zeo20 wrote:

^

SHUTUP YOU HILLYBILLY
Underworld Kid wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Zeo20 wrote:

^

SHUTUP YOU HILLYBILLY

Just because nobody comes to your server

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6