Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
what the fuck i got banned from a server cuz i tried to get some idiot to shut up >_>
and i got banned LIKE 2 hours after it was over with >:(
fuck no netspeak
some dumb fuck banned me for cursing in a game where cursing is aloud >_>
Noobpwner13 wrote:

dude just stfu and don't say bullshit and from what you have said you seem like a really big NOOB!
Super goku 365 wrote:
Noobpwner13 wrote:

dude just stfu and don't say bullshit and from what you have said you seem like a really big NOOB!

right back a'tcha fucknut
Eljaay wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:
PLAY FORKIES SERVERS OR DIE.I WOULD PLAY FORKIES SERVERS.

she's ugly.

u said it brotha x3
Although I dislike Forkkie, I tend to hate most of her haters also. You guys can't even spell properly, and think killing everyone is "Fun", and "Hilarious". Half of you don't even know what the term "Roleplay" even means.
Lonwol wrote:
Although I dislike Forkkie, I tend to hate most of her haters also. You guys can't even spell properly, and think killing everyone is "Fun", and "Hilarious". Half of you don't even know what the term "Roleplay" even means.

Roleplay means pissing off a bunch of nerds with no life by invading on their imaginary games.
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:

Roleplay means pissing off a bunch of nerds with no life by invading on their imaginary games.

You fail.
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:

Wow. A hater who can spell. Tell the rest of your braindead friends to smarten up please.
Lonwol wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:

Wow. A hater who can spell. Tell the rest of your braindead friends to smarten up please.

If they logged into the game it's too late for them, like a nigger in a cornfield. Thanks for the compliment.
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:

If they logged into the game it's too late for them, like a nigger in a cornfield. Thanks for the compliment.

Ganing fails. Mostly because he just insulted EVERYONE who plays RPing games, which is really alot, but also showed he is just another hater.
Link1111 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:

Ganing fails. Mostly because he just insulted EVERYONE who plays RPing games, which is really alot, but also showed he is just another hater.

You just stated that I succeeding in insulting EVERYONE who plays RP games, but then say I fail. You fail at failing people. You just lost your failing license.
Ganing wrote:
Link1111 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lonwol wrote:

You just stated that I succeeding in insulting EVERYONE who plays RP games, but then say I fail. You fail at failing people. You just lost your failing license.

not until i c those RKRSZ pmbled t dst.

Droll argument is droll.
plz make this non multi plz man im beging u cause me and my frnd multikey cause he lives above me and we cannot play at the same time so help
Surucko88 wrote:
plz make this non multi plz man im beging u cause me and my frnd multikey cause he lives above me and we cannot play at the same time so help

The Host is able to enable multi if he wants to or not.
Ryuk25 wrote:
Surucko88 wrote:

The Host is able to enable multi if he wants to or not.

This guy should learn how to spell. seriously.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6