Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
I love this damn game.. I think Im the only one on here to actually have a Cult...

Zeta. I told you to stop. If you are going to be stealing from noobs, at least sell it and don't post it out for other noobs to get for free.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Zeta. I told you to stop. If you are going to be stealing from noobs, at least sell it and don't post it out for other noobs to get for free.

Your kidding right? You sound so fxcking stupid, almost as stupid as Zetaiva.
Ryuk25 wrote:
no new comments for awhile.

Thats because Dev made it so only BYOND members could post, probably to eliminate all the nubs asking for unbans.
Anyway where the crap did all the decent hosts go :I All I can find lately is failkyos RK/Cyber server.
My Server Is Now Open ^0^
sounds fun... might come on tomorrow...
Pancakes are apart of a balanced breakfast.
so is MW3
My server will be up frequently starting now if anyone is interested in playing.

Come people, if you don't play, the rounds aren't as fun.

If you quit because of the bad hosts that have hosted lately fear no longer.

The time to play is NOW! Let us bring Mitadake High back to the old days!
My server will be on at anytime, I'll try to make it as lagless as i can, and if i'm not hosting this just call me, and i shall host. Luffy.
In response to Ganing
Ganing wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
I'm white

Your as white as a rainbow.

Since a rainbow consist of traditionally 7 colors, and none of them are white, your statement has failed.

Albert Einstein(or, Isaac Newton) proven that the 7 colors together formed white.
Hey there Anyone that still plays this! If enough people want me too Ill be setting up my Server again 3 days of the week for 12 hours!
Bring This Game Back.I loved This Game Back In the Day.So fun and Great
Ye this game used to be ridiculously popular.
http://www.byond.com/games/MetaFrosty/MisuteriiHigh
----

If you guys have no server up and unable to host, then play a more updated/similar game called Misuterii High(Mystery High).
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
----

If you guys have no server up and unable to host, then play a more updated/similar game called Misuterii High(Mystery High).

That's just pathetic. Advertising your game on the hub of another game.
errr... can someone join my server because Misuterii High won't download for me and I'm lonely... :(
@Raiden, not my game. It's just an updated Mitadake High. Mitadake High is a canceled project.

@P4nd0ra, press on 'ZIP' instead of the download button.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6