Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
What happened with the hosting cus I had the file but now I cant host
Awesome game. Interesting maps that are coming out.
Neat. Great to see there are very active moderators and good role-players.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Neat. Great to see there are very active moderators and good role-players.

The actual coded mods are useless, they never login and moderate unless a passing BYOND member pages them, and even then, they usually ignore your pleas.

The ones you should be complimenting are the hosts. The ones that dedicate hours and hours of their time to keep servers running smoothly and without problems.

As for good role-players... Thats only really if you join a server with the aforementioned hosts. Most of the rest are filled with RKers and cyberers, because the hosts go AFK (or simply don't care) and no-one is there to stop it.
Poor moderation 70% of the time. The majority of the frequent hosts are very childish(Largely the female hosts), and are bias to the extent of unplayability by anyone who opposes their idiocy. Emotions play a HUGE part in their moderation, and I wouldn't advise anyone with an IQ of 20 or higher to play on their servers. No need to name anyone specific, but regulars and the people in question know who they are. This is a very enjoyable game when not hosted by imbeciles. Enjoy.
Its gay that they have such strict rules, saying that "If you don't announce that you are a noob, then you're banned on your first offense."

So, since no one goes on the forum and the host ignore their pagers, do I just stay banned off all the servers? =/
Suigetsu, I can name one. One is RainDropZ. One of the worst Mitadake Hosts ever. I just called someone a noob meaning newbie when he mispelled ''Write'' when he said ''Right'' in Brackets, and then he corrects/fixes the spelling in IC WITHOUT brackets. Then I called him a noob/newbie cuz he would be new to Mitadake, and then the braindead host bans me. Drop also made a ''No Swearing'' rule once which is retarded. It's all gorey ingame, but you can't swear? And you couldn't in OOC either, he just updated it so you could in the RP but in OOC not. Seriously. This host is... Alright I'm gonna rage: A faggy fat excuse of a retarded toesucking noob that can't even stand some little swear words but can stand gorey blood, being a little softy dick any time any where. Ok done raging. And everyone who is gonna call me a whiner now or a complainer: It's not. It's pointing out a STRAIGHT fact.
Supertoby wrote:
Suigetsu, I can name one. One is RainDropZ. One of the worst Mitadake Hosts ever. I just called someone a noob meaning newbie when he mispelled ''Write'' when he said ''Right'' in Brackets, and then he corrects/fixes the spelling in IC WITHOUT brackets. Then I called him a noob/newbie cuz he would be new to Mitadake, and then the braindead host bans me. Drop also made a ''No Swearing'' rule once which is retarded. It's all gorey ingame, but you can't swear? And you couldn't in OOC either, he just updated it so you could in the RP but in OOC not. Seriously. This host is... Alright I'm gonna rage: A faggy fat excuse of a retarded toesucking noob that can't even stand some little swear words but can stand gorey blood, being a little softy dick any time any where. Ok done raging. And everyone who is gonna call me a whiner now or a complainer: It's not. It's pointing out a STRAIGHT fact.

The straight fact that you're whining.
Severike wrote:
Supertoby wrote:

The straight fact that you're trolling.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Severike wrote:
Supertoby wrote:

The straight fact that you're trolling.

Thanks for saying Severike trolled on me. Oh and Severike.. What's wrong with you? Are you RainDrop's boyfriend/girlfriend? Make out with
him/her in real life instead of protecting ''the worst host ever'' with your little typing skills.
Lol'r no problem.
If you want to whine and complain go to the forums instead of spamming up the comments, geez.
Lord Runa wrote:
If you want to whine and complain go to the forums instead of spamming up the comments, geez.

Don't bother with someone elses business. And you should be quiet since you are not a mod or anything -_-
Yut Put wrote:
Lord Runa wrote:

i can not help but whine, zero division makes me question mathematics

Wait what? You can't divide by zero, everyone knows that.
Yut Put wrote:
Xyphon101 wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
Lord Runa wrote:

i can not help but whine, zero division makes me question mathematics

Wait what? You can't divide by zero, everyone knows that.

Chuck Norris can, therefore we know it's possible
um when i devide by zero everything turns 0 so thats a bad thing right
This would make an awesome movie
Dividing by zero yields a result infinite in magnitude, not zero.
no new comments for awhile.
Haven't play this game in a while. Too many abusive host and non-roleplayers on the servers.

It would make an awesome movie, though, if the anime got anywhere.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Haven't play this game in a while. Too many abusive host and non-roleplayers on the servers.

It would make an awesome movie, though, if the anime got anywhere.

What do you mean? The Anime Higurashi no koro ni?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6