Dragon Warrior: Shadows of Erdrick

by 8bitdream
The ball of light has been lost. Gain power as you search for it in this large world.
it wants me to press center but i have no idea what the center button is and setting the macro doesn't help at all and it just says "Inaccesible or unused verb center" or something like that
looks like the server died sure temporary but i have nothing better to do! *CRY'S*
All we can do is cry more. :(
i hope i don't get ported out of ST lol
i hope it comes back up how long does it normally take
My keyboard doesn't have a num pad and I tried the onscreen keyboard and that doesn't work so how do I enter the game?
Scan the comments, I posted a guide to making a macro so you can press center when on laptop.
Tetsuya's server is not an official server and will not receive updates or support from the 8bitdream staff. Plans on an official server will be announced in the near future.
Tetsuya's server still remains the official/main server. Problems occurred due to Soda not getting his way, therefore got upset and decided to do everything to stop people going to this server.

Going to said "new server" will result in starting from beginning, childish and rude behavior from staff such as harassment and favoritism, not to mention promised "updates" will happen so rarely you are better off on Tet's

Tet's server information remains the same so if you have played it, simply use bookmark to get to it. If you haven't, a link will be posted to direct you to it.
I have tried that link and it does not work? Now what....
Robitussen wrote:
Tetsuya's server still remains the official/main server. Problems occurred due to Soda not getting his way, therefore got upset and decided to do everything to stop people going to this server.

Going to said "new server" will result in starting from beginning, childish and rude behavior from staff such as harassment and favoritism, not to mention promised "updates" will happen so rarely you are better off on Tet's

Tet's server information remains the same so if you have played it, simply use bookmark to get to it. If you haven't, a link will be posted to direct you to it.

You dont have nearly all of the facts and possibly a horrible sense of humour. We're setting a new server for several reasons and you won't have to start fresh. Updates happen when updates happen. God forbid a completed game is updated.
Cody Kohl wrote:
I have tried that link and it does not work? Now what....

Make sure you aren't blocking this page or something; it works for me fine.
Robitussen wrote:

You gotta be about as dumb as a bag of rocks. Sodas server you will not have to start over. Tet has stated that if soda puts a server up he will be shutting his down. So either way youre forced. :) Also learn your facts before posting. You just make yourself look ignorant
Interesting to see it suddenly goes down... Shortly after Soda lets loose an evil laugh.
BABY MAMA DRAMA!
I am beyond done with this shit all i want to do is play, nobody can be satisfied in this gasmee every time things SEEM to be ok there is some kinda of catastrophic melt down of sorts, where either shit gets erased or then game magically dissapears, i love the game, i love the people but seriously is some stability in game play so much to ask
W4rh0rse wrote:
I am beyond done with this shit all i want to do is play, nobody can be satisfied in this gasmee every time things SEEM to be ok there is some kinda of catastrophic melt down of sorts, where either shit gets erased or then game magically dissapears, i love the game, i love the people but seriously is some stability in game play so much to ask

Best I can say is give it 24 hours before quitting... Hopefully things will be resolved by then
Tetsuya's server is not official and will not be supported, therefore do not post links to it here. They will be removed.
Soda will be running an official server that will receive updates as they arrive. Production will be starting to focus on the SoE revision.
Hey Soda sorry about the bridge thing. I spaced out going back and talking to the architect to do the quest. It will not happen again. Can you please un-ban me...?
Loto and Wisper.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14