Dragon Warrior: Shadows of Erdrick

by 8bitdream
The ball of light has been lost. Gain power as you search for it in this large world.
I cant seem to get off of the first menu page. "Center" doesnt work at all. In fact, nothing works. The command says the 5 button on keypad, with numlock off is center. It does not work. In fact none of he buttons on my keyboard do anything, numlock on or off, do anything other then type letters. I cannot even talk, even after pressing Chat. It always gives me an error. And without a control key, I cannot switch this mystery "Center" key to something else, so I am permanently stuck.

If anyone can help me, please send me a message on byond
Erryth, you need to set up the keys as .center (that is default 5 with numlock off) also .northwest .north .northeast and so forth.

on another note, Would someone be able to tell me why i have been banned? Soda and i were talking today and right before he banned me he called me cream (i assume) i'd like to get this issue cleared up so i can continue playing SoE..
Well I guess I am going to be ignored in my request to get unbanned. Sucks to be banned when you hadnt even played the game in almost a week, aside from logging in to say hi, staying on for 2-3 minutes, and then logging out. Bye to everyone (unless I one day get unbanned) I'd like to thank Terri, Kirby, Heleen, and quite a few others which I cant name off the top of my head for assisting me with any questions i may have had.

Matt/Blue/Thumper
Sucks you got banned. I keep getting complaints about things even though I don't host anymore. Players get banned just for not being liked here it seems. I was removed from hosting just cause I unbanned a player who was banned for no reason what-so-ever. I even asked him why and got no reason or proof. Then the said GM banned himself so I banned him via DD and he started crying to Sylvia (Can-Can)whatever they go by now, about it. Life goes on though. Games dying out quick now anyways since the head staff doesn't care. All I know is I always cared about players in whatever I hosted which is why I always get players in any game. Shame when owners get power hungry and run down a game because of it.
Tetsuya wrote:
Sucks you got banned. I keep getting complaints about things even though I don't host anymore. Players get banned just for not being liked here it seems. I was removed from hosting just cause I unbanned a player who was banned for no reason what-so-ever. I even asked him why and got no reason or proof. Then the said GM banned himself so I banned him via DD and he started crying to Sylvia (Can-Can)whatever they go by now, about it. Life goes on though. Games dying out quick now anyways since the head staff doesn't care. All I know is I always cared about players in whatever I hosted which is why I always get players in any game. Shame when owners get power hungry and run down a game because of it.

Sad sad sad tetsuya. The thing is that the player should have never been unbanned. I find it quite funny you call the owners power hungry when you seemed to refuse to keep the player banned even when asked by your friend canthus to ban him. Nor shut down your server to give up profiles when asked so that hosting could be transferred. It seems like those who cannot lead turn into stubborn babies that cry over something that never should have happened in the first place. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul
Blue_IA wrote:
Well I guess I am going to be ignored in my request to get unbanned. Sucks to be banned when you hadnt even played the game in almost a week, aside from logging in to say hi, staying on for 2-3 minutes, and then logging out. Bye to everyone (unless I one day get unbanned) I'd like to thank Terri, Kirby, Heleen, and quite a few others which I cant name off the top of my head for assisting me with any questions i may have had.

Matt/Blue/Thumper

No idea why you were banned either so until I find out I cant unban you

EDIT Yeah...know why youre banned now. Youre not getting unbanned. Have a nice day
Canthus never asked to me keep him banned, only soda did. Also I gave soda my saves. Maybe you should just learn what your talking about before replying to something that does not even concern you.
Haha no, Soda had to use a profile steal verb that canthus gave him. lol Nice fail though. UMADBRO? Also doesnt concern me? This is as much my game as it is everyone elses. Ive played for 6 years dude, Ive helped mold this game into what it is. So when people try to change itor insult my friends, youre damn right Im gonna stand up and say something. lol
Yeah that didnt happen. I sent them to soda. If he says otherwise he is lying.
uh huh. And you expect me to trust you over my friend of 6 years? Id rather believe soda lol It still sounds to me like you harbor some butthurtedness maybe you should let to go and move on with your meaningless existence trololol
not to mention you seem to be watching this comments section like a hawk so you must not have anything better to do with your life lmao
Shadoweofdeath wrote:
not to mention you seem to be watching this comments section like a hawk so you must not have anything better to do with your life lmao

Byond has this feature that pages you when comments are made in something you have replied in. Its pretty nifty.

mine doesnt so there must have been something you set up to do that. Which would say to me that you still have nothing better to do than sit and wait for a page lmao
Shadoweofdeath wrote:
mine doesnt so there must have been something you set up to do that. Which would say to me that you still have nothing better to do than sit and wait for a page lmao

Yeah actually Im doing my taxes on H&R blocks website. Maybe that feature is just for BYOND members or something then, but nothing has to be setup. Just pages you soomething like this.

<--(7:20 am) BYOND Alert: Shadoweofdeath has commented on Dragon Warrior: Shadows of Erdrick.
See it at http://www.byond.com/games/8bitdream/ DragonWarriorShadowsofErdrick?tab=discuss#comments

must there be so much argueing. I mean I understand shad is a trollfiend, but still cant we all just move on.... Either play the game or dont. Thats your choice and tet complaining about loseing your host is basiclly preaching to the choir, id just leave it be if I was you.
Yeah its pretty sad really. Before all the argueing and drama the game was getting rather busy. Now the appeal has all but fizzled out. Damn Shame.
I only troll when people feed me the necessary tools to do so lol Idiocy and complaining are never your friend when Im around.
Shat InYourMouth(Shadoweofdeath): 248 Sage (Member of None) AFK (22:15:52:00)
Roland(Rolandg): 230 Wizard (Wiseman of Knights of Ni) (16:18:33:18)
2 players on
You are now AFK
Roland tells the world: been quiet tonight. really for a few days now.
Its almost like, what you say doesnt matter.
LOL are you saying I did that on purpose rol? Cause I was asleep all last night.

Shadowe tells the world: lulz bored
Shadowe tells the world: sleep time

You know as well as anyone theres TONS of random messages in the game that just pop up at random. Granted that one was bad timing lol
Fan games get delisted... SoE shuts down

SoE resurrects... with little/no drama
Shadowe plays... drama begins from his trolling
Everyone ignores shadowe... drama dies
Shadowe becomes mod... drama is forced
Game updates ... popular as can be
Player gets banned/unbanned (no reason)... drama rages
Tetsuya is no longer main host... lag and server die...

Cool game bro.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14