Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
Aeolus The Silent wrote:
Yeah it sucks that this won't be finished. But what will be finished is BE3. The new tier of Bleach Eternitys. This game has so many new features including battle items that will make PvP way more fun. All classes are going to be added and new quests are being input also possibly a few more maps. Not sure on that though.

http://www.byond.com/games/LionChaiProductions/ BleachEternity3?command=wait#tab=related

only idiots will believe the word of some unknown group.
Lol, they do have this source. Hikes, this game is still better tho, because nobody edits. Plus way less lag.
I'm not sure what that "BE3" game is, since it was released before the source for this game. Which is now available for anyone who wants it.
Falacy wrote:
I'm not sure what that "BE3" game is, since it was released before the source for this game. Which is now available for anyone who wants it.

It's a broken version of this one lol I logged on it and it was the same crap except they already bugged the hairs.
Explains a lot. Knew that game sucked.
Well imma jump on the BE remaking train
for some odd reason my character dissapaer buaaaaaaaaaaaa why and i didnt delete i wanan my character !
Marcochurra wrote:
for some odd reason my character dissapaer buaaaaaaaaaaaa why and i didnt delete i wanan my character !

You probably logged on to a server hosted by someone else. Try the server hosted by "The Planet" if your character was on Falacy's server.
where is the new lvl up fast server
how do i bring back the lvl up faster server?
You Have to Wait Til He Hosts It?
to add a server someone nedfds to host it can someone host it?
can someone teach me how to use the dream deamon ?
guess server aint coming back up
It is only the first server that will receive update? Please if you can also update the server Infinity too
This game is simply perfect! and also updates the server will only improve infinity
could u make the lvl for infinity just a little faster just a thought
Faster than 40 forward since this cost has been leveling lvl would be good is just an idea
i cant host mine:( and it has kenpatchi finished
I Can Host It If U Wnt ^_^
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45