Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
can you? i know have kenpachi,aizen,vizard dragon and ghost and full hollow ghost in and i cant host
I now host 24/7. Always on,

If your looking for a 24/7 Server. Join Tor7322's on the hub.
i wanna play
Zelda or Kingdom Hearts
If you download, can you make it so you can level your self and obtain all skills(Of course alone) Just like a sandbox mode or something. this way you can get the choping out of you.
u cant..
Unfinished linear game.
Spookyariton wrote:
If you download, can you make it so you can level your self and obtain all skills(Of course alone) Just like a sandbox mode or something. this way you can get the choping out of you.

Seems possible, but really no intrest in doing so myself. Someone else might though.
how can you make it so the exp gain is more
Dragonman99 wrote:
how can you make it so the exp gain is more

you go and get Src and change it.. GOOD LUCK!!
like flies to the fire
Akriloth wrote:
like flies to the fire

Honestly, i have to agree. Some of the people should use common sense, say they have any...-_-
Really good, could be more focused on the bleach world though. first live as a human, train, and then become a specific race/class
Guys, do NOT play at Jester's server, let me tell you why, don't think that I am whining or something, but the owner is selfish and acts like a kid, I am sorry about the fact he wouldn't listen to me, so we could argue like a human, he just booted me randomly. Is giving ideas that damn wrong? I mean, come on, I gave some ideas, and suggested that something would be better if replaced with something else, and he start raging, and kept repeating: "This is my game, not yours, I don't care why my players think about" and all that. If you don't care about your players, and taking suggestions from them, why try to own a game in first place if you can't take criticism?
Onurbelli wrote:
Guys, do NOT play at Jester's server, let me tell you why, don't think that I am whining or something, but the owner is selfish and acts like a kid, I am sorry about the fact he wouldn't listen to me, so we could argue like a human, he just booted me randomly. Is giving ideas that damn wrong? I mean, come on, I gave some ideas, and suggested that something would be better if replaced with something else, and he start raging, and kept repeating: "This is my game, not yours, I don't care why my players think about" and all that. If you don't care about your players, and taking suggestions from them, why try to own a game in first place if you can't take criticism?

Im selfish because i wont add something only you want? Just so YOU can have it? if i REALLY cared about my players, which i do most of the time, i wouldnt add ONE thing cause ONE person wanted it while im occupied adding one BIG thing that ALOT of people want. Come on kid, use your head a little.
Everyone saw what happened there, and you tell it like I am the one who is wrong? First of all, stop calling me kid, since you are the one who raged, second, there are plenty of Gin fans, more than Hollow fans, which is, they are being hollow just to see how good job you did there. Oh, and you said you care about your players, by overworking, you do NOT prove that you care about your players.About not adding one thing that one person wanted, maybe, they didn't think about this idea before? I was giving ideas for hollows too, I was the only one who wanted them, but you added them, why? Use your head a little huh? Come on, try not to insult me like that, I was using my head to give out ideas, which you clearly did care about, because you added them. Oh and by that raging and booting me without letting me finish my word, how did the people in server react? Did they told you that I deserved that, or said that you are overdoing it and by doing this, you will lose community?
By the way, please let's not make this comment box fill with argument, if you want to argue with me, let's take it somewhere else, I am not going mad by getting booted from someone's server, and as I stated before you logged in, there are plenty of games out in byond and over internet, I can play most of them, but still, what you did wasn't good, I don't want you to apologize and all, I just want to warn people about some people and abusing their power, including you and some others.
noob question, but how did you gus make hollow selecatble? like i cant find were on the source i do o.0?
Know what im really tired of? you players thinking what the other severs are doing is amazing~ all they did was make a new icon for already existing skills , come on now =/
Onurbelli wrote:
Everyone saw what happened there, and you tell it like I am the one who is wrong? First of all, stop calling me kid, since you are the one who raged, second, there are plenty of Gin fans, more than Hollow fans, which is, they are being hollow just to see how good job you did there. Oh, and you said you care about your players, by overworking, you do NOT prove that you care about your players.About not adding one thing that one person wanted, maybe, they didn't think about this idea before? I was giving ideas for hollows too, I was the only one who wanted them, but you added them, why? Use your head a little huh? Come on, try not to insult me like that, I was using my head to give out ideas, which you clearly did care about, because you added them. Oh and by that raging and booting me without letting me finish my word, how did the people in server react? Did they told you that I deserved that, or said that you are overdoing it and by doing this, you will lose community?

Everyone did see, and thats why they all THANKED me for booting you.
Just stop arguing with his ass and continue your game the way you want too.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45