Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
God damn this comment section is filled with retards...
Posting is free, backwards logic like yours makes little sense. Umadgirl?
It was a server crash, sorry about that.
I know right, about hollows, that made me laugh. I always talked about people with abusive powers such as himself, are the source that games are dying. 15 years old? Hell no, he is even childish than that, there are people who are 15 and IS mature(Somehow.). And did you read Dbzmasters comment? Hell I laughed so hard, knowing the same thing happened to me, Falacy sometimes logs-in that server, and checks how he is doing hollows, I wonder what he were thinking.
It is Falacy's game after all, big thanks for open source.
SuigetsuKyouka wrote:
God damn this comment section is filled with retards...

Dbzmaster33 wrote:
lol shows what a jerk you are jester you even banned me without hesitation or warning for asking a simple question hmmm... a simple no was too hard for you even for someone youve known for a year like really i know uve banned for things like u dont like someone how the heck do you still have players? your not even fair too your players, jerkster

Asking for GM when you abandonned me, talked bad about me and the co-owner, and decided to ask for edits cause you "Know" me, isnt a ban reason? if that not enough of a reason to prove you shouldnt be on the game idk what is.
I agree with anyone that hates Lucifer.
Also: 700th comment on a game I don't even play. Huzzah.
I really am not hating him at all, it is just a game. But what he is doing is wrong, I only want to state that to new players coming this game.
SERIOUSLY!!! can we PLEASE get silver tube for quincies? all we can do at the moment is spam either S-D-F-S-D-F or F_F_F_F_F_F_F_F_F_F. i wanna get zelia shcneider for mele and Haizen and so on.
Zelda1332 wrote:
This Game Will NEVER Be Updated....
NEVER!!!!!
BE3.. is already finished with Hollows.. and is now finishing Quincys
BE3 new owner is Elochai

No.
??? no what?
Zelda1332 wrote:
??? no what?

That game is the same as this one with a few modifications. Not "Bleach Eternity 3". It's the same Bleach Eternity made by Falacy with a few shitty updates.
My Friend was Given BE... and now he calls it BE3... It Been updated alot.
and im da hoster
And i plan 2 get the updated version soon
if u say so..
im sure. once the game 100% This game will die
Dude.. work on your grammar.
You're really going to ban someone for expressing my opinions on the latest changes?

You're actually going to go around banning what little player base this game has even after the new release/updates just because they don't like them?

How mature. Falacy had done a superb job on this, his mistake was giving it to immature kids on the internet that can't even code in a cero icon to appear in a straight line.

Congratulations on your efforts and terrible programming skills. Good job kids, you have officially ruined the fan base for this game and probably the fan base for Bleach games on BYOND as the new era of bleach games on BYOND are going to be Bleach Eternity '2' rips.
ChibiGaming wrote:
You're really going to ban someone for expressing my opinions on the latest changes?

You're actually going to go around banning what little player base this game has even after the new release/updates just because they don't like them?

How mature. Falacy had done a superb job on this, his mistake was giving it to immature kids on the internet that can't even code in a cero icon to appear in a straight line.

Congratulations on your efforts and terrible programming skills. Good job kids, you have officially ruined the fan base for this game and probably the fan base for Bleach games on BYOND as the new era of bleach games on BYOND are going to be Bleach Eternity '2' rips.

Banned for expressing an opinion? What?

Incase you havn't noticed, the game isn't a blog. You don't express your opinion, you play. You weren't playing, you were moaning. You were asked to stop, you didn't. I think it was pretty fair.
So? That doesn't mean you can't say your opinion, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Freedom of speech.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45