Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
the hollow evelution needs to be easier to get like how the shinis are!!!
You really need to direct your comments. Not all servers are maintained by the same person.
What milla said, then again i dont really care, rage away at whoever you want ;o
can someone talk to XxJokerxX becaused he banned me for no reason. plz help me someone. he seriously banned me
Yeah, can sum1 do sometihng. He banned me and kid saskue,I have some serious time into my soulreapers. Please, Kabuto I luv yur server, HELP!
Slopybattle wrote:
Yeah, can sum1 do sometihng. He banned me and kid saskue,I have some serious time into my soulreapers. Please, Kabuto I luv yur server, HELP!

And Milla calls me a bad owner.... nice choice of staff thare buddy.
I am pretty sure I called you many things but anything related to "Owner" was not one of them, because you basically don't own anything nor do I.
I don't see any bans active....
Jester you call me the bad choice of staff I know your the "Owner" of your own game but, so many ppl come over from your server abused :P carry on though the more the merrier, Slopy and Kid I banned you because you were talking smack about my family behind my back,and its only a temp ban.
XXXxJokerxXXX wrote:
Jester you call me the bad choice of staff I know your the "Owner" of your own game but, so many ppl come over from your server abused :P carry on though the more the merrier, Slopy and Kid I banned you because you were talking smack about my family behind my back,and its only a temp ban.

I can only lol at that seeing as my server maintains an average of 20 people while yours maintains 4-8. the only times yours get higher, is when mine goes down.
When will the server be back up
I Apologize in advance for the downtime im converting the old saves to a new server so i can set up a second, shouldnt be that long, maybe a half hour at most and itll be up, with new updates, and a new server.
Back, a little later than normal, but their is now a second server!
will the Zeus server be up any time soon ?
raven unbann me
please
omg, Zeus server banned me for nohing. It was my brother slopy that got me banned. Please Just Unban me, becus I did absolutely nothing
who is the owner of the zeus server?
Yoshino21 wrote:
who is the owner of the zeus server?

Millamber
millamber
Even if it was your brother or your mother, you're the sole responsible person and you should take care of your key.

So if you got banned, just be cautious for the next time and don't share your password.
And yes, it was entirely your fault. :)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45