Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
why not this game for all Hasen
u freggin idiot peoples u need to cheak out the forums THEY ARE UPDATING SO FUKIN WAIT PATIENTLY
THE MORE U COMPLAIN TEH MORE THEIR NOT GONA WANA PUT IT UP
come on falacy put bac the game all of us want to play it
#6 Dtizzl12:

Nice game, VERY good graphics (For a low pixled Byond game), Nice PvE System, The PvP System could use some work since most people can one hit ea other. And ummm... What am I missing ... O yah theres a nice quest system and the best of all. This game is 100,000% Original Which I love ^-^ and you dont need to be smart to play (Like taking exams and stuff, But there is alot of reading which I dont mind).

Props to Falacy, Strai, and who ever contributed to the creation of the potential #1 game on Byond

-Zues
^Spelled it like the for a reason^
So dont give me lip

i Agree with everything else but the pvp system is perfect the only reason some people can one hit another is cuz ur weak...
Dark_Production wrote:
i Agree with everything else but the pvp system is perfect the only reason some people can one hit another is cuz ur weak...

Not really, its because the damage system is setup to handle the high defense stat of enemies, while players usually have very low, or no points at all put into defense.
Either way! PVP damage has been reduced by 90% in the next update. Should make for longer, more interesting fights =P
sweeeeet cant wait =))
does that mean this wonderfull game isnt cancelled? cuz i cant wait to play it!!
thats good but when is the update goin to happen
yea #1 game on byond when it come back up...plz tell us it coming back soon
so falacy when is it coming back XD hopefully befor next week

reply to me when its coming back up
lemme guess falacy u still updating stuff for bleach eternity
plzzz let the game come bac this week
I AM GOING CRAZY WHEN THE HELL IS THE GAME COMING BACK

REPLY TO ME AND TELL ME WHEN ITS COMING BACK
Just give up >.> Your going crazy over nothing, It's just a game. Wait patiently for it to come out, go out with friends, play ps3, 360, w/e, just wait >_>
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Just give up >.> Your going crazy over nothing, It's just a game. Wait patiently for it to come out, go out with friends, play ps3, 360, w/e, just wait >_>

You are right ... guys wait ...
Yea, seriously, we would all be playing it right now if there weren't so many people complaining.
what ever and i cant wait i aint patien (or how ever i write it) so

STFU
jesus christ you ppl are insane
Hey when this game is done i want to play it its be 1 years and some days!!
This game is fun.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 43 44 45