Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
So our dolls are the hollows? Gey.
BTW, I only got to play for 4 minutes ><'
This Game is Crazy hot but after its been down 4 mad long i olny play 4 like a minute ¬¬
D-master1221 wrote:
This Game is Crazy hot but after its been down 4 mad long i olny play 4 like a minute ¬¬

Exactly.
i cant play so much T.T and the game gets off again T.T i will be waiting :B
Same, lets join hands. =D
i wish they would just keep the game up but im not sure if it was a lagg or they just made the ppl mad slow
i hope it was just a lagg ¬¬
AFDHRTHEHETURURTJHRTUEYWERHEHETHRTHRT
this is madd bull game keep going down
Kinetica wrote:
AFDHRTHEHETURURTJHRTUEYWERHEHETHRTHRT

wtf u saying
falacy why you are shuttin down the server each 5 minutes T.T
He told you he was gonna fix things.
give it a fucking rest and wait for the fucking game jesus christ my pagers going crazy...
Tac wrote:
give it a fucking rest and wait for the fucking game jesus christ my pagers going crazy...

lol
Tac wrote:

who is spamming your pager? im not spamming your pager so dont make you look the suffer boy
by replying and chatting here you are this is for important fucking messages now stfu ok click on the waiting list and stfu and wait for the game its not hard to do THAT MEANS DONT TALK YOU PIECE OF SHIT
Trying to fix the epic lag/cpu usage/mem usage problem <.<
Falacy wrote:
Trying to fix the epic lag/cpu usage/mem usage problem <.<

see that's what this is for X_X not senseless babble
Tac wrote:
by replying and chatting here you are this is for important fucking messages now stfu ok click on the waiting list and stfu and wait for the game its not hard to do THAT MEANS DONT TALK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I no u not talking 2 me
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45