Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
It happens to me too. Best way to fix it is to download "Gamebooster" and activate it. It'll get rid of some sort of program that makes your computer lag/freeze up when you hold a key down.
ON A SERIOUS NOTE WTF HAPPEN TO PRO SERVER!
Pro server plz
What happened to the main server!!? I can not log in anymore, it says that the connection has failed :( Plz fix this
Pro server will never be up anymore, silent quit byond, so no one will be updating it, or put it up
Are you serious?!!! All that work.... for nothing?.... and wat will happen to my sub?
pro gone! well thats wat happens to the best things i guess
I haven't quit, been dealing with things, I don't even know why its down. -.- BUT! I'm guessing Jester took it down and he has all the saves,...So...he's the issue, if I host again it will basically be a PWIPE, I'll have buffed exp for the whole server for a week, and all subs will be extended 1 month. ( Another issues ) I will be hosting from my computer again, which wasn't really an issue before. ( There's so much more I have to add/fix, please post in the forums, would you would like to see, expect, and of course bugs, and anything i can add to make things more fun )
GRRRRR..... wheres ur server Silent!!
Urs too Zim!! >.<
Lol silent looks like ur busy. well dont wrry take ur time
I cant log onto Zeus Sever,for some reason like it will load but i let go all night and it only loaded 42% ive played tht game for a while and it randomly started doing that,idk whats wrong with it,only game tht does that,its not my internet,help?!
Yes awesommest server is on
Kakarot pleas host 24/7 or at least 24/5
i added a comment :P
finally silver tubes
lets go quincys
where can i get host files?
bleach extreme off again? :(
how do you get race updates on your server
I play this game but I stop becuse of nothing becuse he giving out the host file and the hub now like lol xD
What happened to Bleach Eternity Extreme Pro? :(
Page: 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45