Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
Oh god, let me unsub from these comments.
Dakumonki wrote:
Oh god, let me unsub from these comments.

^ This
Oh, great, nice to know, I thought that community would last long, but after seeing EVERYONE (!) ,which I think is a lie, thanked you for booting me, then I thank you for booting me too, I thought some people would support me after all, for trying to improve the game even a little, but seeing EVERYONE (!) thanked you, I guess it would end off better if I stay away from THAT community, which sell their comrade (?) who helped them since the day he joined the server. Then, please, don't add my ideas on hollows, because you think my ideas are not good enough to improve your server. And the comment above your comment, made me lol, just how low can some people get eh?
Because girls just wanna have fuuuuuuun
Onurbelli wrote:
Oh, great, nice to know, I thought that community would last long, but after seeing EVERYONE (!) ,which I think is a lie, thanked you for booting me, then I thank you for booting me too, I thought some people would support me after all, for trying to improve the game even a little, but seeing EVERYONE (!) thanked you, I guess it would end off better if I stay away from THAT community, which sell their comrade (?) who helped them since the day he joined the server. Then, please, don't add my ideas on hollows, because you think my ideas are not good enough to improve your server. And the comment above your comment, made me lol, just how low can some people get eh?

UMadBro?
Why do you even bother? Just ignore the twat. It is a well known fact what his character is like and is one of the main reasons I banned him from the server I am running - which according to him; -I ripped from his DMB-. -chortle- R.I.P logic.

This person thrives off of belittling others and conjuring lies whilst fabricating scenarios that you would only expect to see in a B grade movie.

Salut! Kalispera! You're better off!
Millamber wrote:
Why do you even bother? Just ignore the twat. It is a well known fact what his character is like and is one of the main reasons I banned him from the server I am running - which according to him; -I ripped from his DMB-. -chortle- R.I.P logic.

This person thrives off of belittling others and conjuring lies whilst fabricating scenarios that you would only expect to see in a B grade movie.

Salut! Kalispera! You're better off!

Mmmhmm, if you didnt explain the EXACT same content i have Excluding hollows seeing as you were so inpaitent and ripped it before i finished them, also explain my exact artwork in your game, and the fact my current player base even knows you have, and soon you wont be featured on this hub =3.
u should mod souls in this game. mod souls fight too.
Stop being such a little retard - adding a class with no abilities OR skills to an EXISTING source is something any novice can accomplish in what minutes - don't insult the byond programming community by implying it is something difficult?- I would be ashamed to release such a thing and it is a disgrace to the Code Falacy spent hours doing. You basically took an existing ENEMY MOB icon in the code and made it a new selectable race - PATHETIC - You should be shot. As for Ripping - I'm glad you publicly announce this - you DO realize that this is public right?:P - it clearly shows what an idiot you are. I honestly blame myself for telling you how to fix the chat code which in itself was nothing more than using sd.ProcessHTML lib instead of html_encode() - but of course you discovered that yourself right? As for the exact artwork, it is simple to explain - You sent me the source code to update it as you were overwhelmed and after seeing the copy/pastemechanics you used and also observing how you banned people on whim and told others you would ban them if they didn't "return" money to you fr whatever reason, I decided to instead ban you and continue it myself. Your "Code" if you will and "Artwork" which is a recoloring of the existing artwork and rips of other icons including sounds from dbz HU - are you sure you want to go down that route? I'll gladly copy paste all modification you made to the source on here for people to see:P Oh and you're threats about being removed from the Hub - well - I shall not comment on that, what did you finally speak to Tom as you threatened?
chill out i was just suggesting somethin
Millamber wrote:
Stop being such a little retard - adding a class with no abilities OR skills to an EXISTING source is something any novice can accomplish in what minutes - don't insult the byond programming community by implying it is something difficult?- I would be ashamed to release such a thing and it is a disgrace to the Code Falacy spent hours doing. You basically took an existing ENEMY MOB icon in the code and made it a new selectable race - PATHETIC - You should be shot. As for Ripping - I'm glad you publicly announce this - you DO realize that this is public right?:P - it clearly shows what an idiot you are. I honestly blame myself for telling you how to fix the chat code which in itself was nothing more than using sd.ProcessHTML lib instead of html_encode() - but of course you discovered that yourself right? As for the exact artwork, it is simple to explain - You sent me the source code to update it as you were overwhelmed and after seeing the copy/pastemechanics you used and also observing how you banned people on whim and told others you would ban them if they didn't "return" money to you fr whatever reason, I decided to instead ban you and continue it myself. Your "Code" if you will and "Artwork" which is a recoloring of the existing artwork and rips of other icons including sounds from dbz HU - are you sure you want to go down that route? I'll gladly copy paste all modification you made to the source on here for people to see:P Oh and you're threats about being removed from the Hub - well - I shall not comment on that, what did you finally speak to Tom as you threatened?

Didnt even bother to read that page of text, no point in doing so. Anyway, Umadbro?
Chrisshade: :The comment wasnt directed at you. Just the 15 year old that has a vocabulary of "Umadbro", I thought we quit that slang in the 80's.
Uh huh :P That works on like what? 2 year olds:P Umadgal?
Millamber wrote:
Uh huh :P That works on like what? 2 year olds:P Umadgal?

mmhmm, if it only "Worked" on 2 year olds you wouldnt of bothered posting, yet alone twice, plus thats why theirs an edit option, and you call me retarded.
Wtf. I liked yur server zeus. I had a soul reaper on it. When I was on another server, they talkek badly about yur server. I stood up for yur server, and got muted for it. I looked forward to the hollows. No. You banned me, For no reason. I just asked if there will be arrancars. Boom! Ban. This sucks dude. Why? Why did you ban me.

Maybe, but i cant get on now
Were you banned, or simply kicked off when it crashed like thirty minutes ago?
Maybe, but i cant get on now. It keeps saying connection failed
Means the server crashed. You're not banned.
lol shows what a jerk you are jester you even banned me without hesitation or warning for asking a simple question hmmm... a simple no was too hard for you even for someone youve known for a year like really i know uve banned for things like u dont like someone how the heck do you still have players? your not even fair too your players, jerkster
Just to let everyoen know, i got sados now :d
Page: 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45