Castle

by Abra
Castle
They are coming.......Defend yourself
Castle is a great game but the host Peter 112 if he dont like you your banned even if you try to be nice if you just want to play the game guess what you cant
Then host your own games or play by yourself. I personally hate the current host.

Both castle games and the turtle/desert defense games. They are lovely old classics that are fun to play, but noob host and idiotic players make the experience boring.
Hate to ask this... but could you make a special castle challenge. It only needs to be defeated once... but I will need to tell you a password for it.

A wall... it cannot damage, but its impossible to be damaged. Your goal is to destroy it somehow.
The downloads literally passed 9000 the other night!

That may be term as being more than 9000, amirite?
HAY GUISE I OPEND A SURVUR FUR U
Okay so I've been playing this for a while now and I can currently only solo up to wave 18 and that's on "Medium" oh yea and following the strategy guide. You've gotta be kidding me. I usually like harder games because I become more involved but castle is out of this world hard.

O and limiting me to only a few waves at the easier difficulties come on man... How is a person supposed to learn if they can't get far enough in the easier difficulties to learn.

I have so many problems with this game it's just not funny. To be frank you seriously need to step up your game.

That said compared to the quality of most Byond games this one fits into the acceptable category with potential but I wouldn't personally call this a finished game.
Kyle, you must be mentally challenged. This game was made roughly in 2004. It was abandoned in 2006. Of course it's not done. Stop critizing it when it won't be fixed.
Well send me the source and I'll do some work on it when I get the time?

Sorry about not knowing it was no longer being updated. I just assumed because it was on the front games page. O well...
Kyle_ZX wrote:
Well send me the source and I'll do some work on it when I get the time?

Sorry about not knowing it was no longer being updated. I just assumed because it was on the front games page. O well...

/ATOMIC FACEPALM OF THE FOUR WINDS.
Let me elaborate.
This game was made in 2004. The source, for lack of a better word, is crap. Honestly. Some of the things in here make me feel slightly ill. Apparently Abra doesn't know about icons having different icon states. Along with numerous other derps and dorps. It would honestly be easier, and quicker, to just remake it yourself.
Hey guys!

I've worked on a remastered version of Castle this past week, and it's currently playable.

The only things I'm missing are related to balance and the waves.

If anyone is interested in testing this out with me, please let me know; I'm almost always in 'The Saloon' by Mikau.
If you hosted a server I'd be there. Tracking you down on a random chat program seems tedious.
Gooseheaded wrote:
Hey guys!

I've worked on a remastered version of Castle this past week, and it's currently playable.

If anyone is interested in testing this out with me, please let me know; I'm almost always in 'The Saloon' by Mikau.

...Basically ripping, right? Har. Why need a remastered castle game? We got space castle for that.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Gooseheaded wrote:
Hey guys!

...Basically ripping, right? Har. Why need a remastered castle game? We got space castle for that.

No.
(No comments)

Space castle is quite awesome as well (and I plan on remaking that in the future, too!), but the mechanics are different, along with the dynamics, and the theme.
I personally think it's great that someone's remaking this game! It sure does have a lot of issues, and I simply don't have the time to fix them all, so it would be nice to see this game properly finished. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to know specifics such as damages and buffs and the suchlike (If you want to make it a true Castle experience!).
El Wookie wrote:
I personally think it's great that someone's remaking this game! It sure does have a lot of issues, and I simply don't have the time to fix them all, so it would be nice to see this game properly finished. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to know specifics such as damages and buffs and the suchlike (If you want to make it a true Castle experience!).

Hey, I was wondering when you could give me the balancing info, :P

Thanks!
Catch me when I'm online somewhen on the pager, and I'll give you my Hotmail.
needs active servers
Exman33 wrote:
needs active servers

Needs revamped.
Gooseheaded:
El Wookie wrote:

Hey, I was wondering when you could give me the balancing info, :P

Thanks!

lolz im playing on the updated castle
Page: 1 2 3 4 5