Castle

by Abra
Castle
They are coming.......Defend yourself
Ivorkill3er wrote:
how to host a session

anyone want to hook up and play castle with me friend me at brad8874
AS I said, catch me on the pager some time.
DeathbyKiss wrote:
Guys! Found this website from a fourm, Its amazing! He gave website and talks about Coffee and how its healthy! You could buy or JOIN! I joined and need more people Check it out!

www.forever-ever.com

Try going to "Join Now" To see VIDEOS!

...Why?
it wont let me join
67pokemon wrote:
Why does this keep happening, it says 5 Re-creates, DOES IT NOT?!?!? I Re-create 4 Times, and I CANT RECREATE MY FIFTH.... FIX IT PLEASE.

Erm, what.
LOL, sorry, wrong game.
#67 67pokemon

If that was your intention all along, 9/10 good sir.
so apparently the game is bugged. if you sell any unit with stars that would net you more gold then you can normally sell for (5 gold star archers, blow gunners etc..)the game detects it as a hack and restarts
Remember, remember. The fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason. Why the gunpowder treason. Should ever be forgot.
STOP SPAMMING ME WITH PAGES VAUDEVILLIAN
lol
WHy i cant join to someone game, always connect is failed.

My name is Yazoo69...
GREAAAT game try to get a rela host that can host 24/7.

very good web: ---( http://fur.ly/6czb )---

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike, jordan, prada, also including the jeans, shirts, bags, hat and the decorations.

All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment., After the payment, can ship within short time.

We will give you a discount

WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

---( http://fur.ly/6czb )---

thank you!!!

Believe you will love it.

We have good reputation, fashion products,

come here quickly

Opportunity knocks but once

i want to play this fucking amazing game!!!!!!
In response to Rono45
please put up a server! this game is soooo fuckin sick and no one ever plays live!!!:/
y do i ceep geting ban from ever server when i log on i did nothing
im still alive
Been a while since I last played. Took me a little while to remember how to set up a game.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5