Mystic Fighters

by Yash 69
Mystic Fighters
Mystic Fighers / Dragonball Z Sagas Unleashed
Yes I remember you, and how is DMS? If he tries to login and can't login I need to talk to him about his key.
Yes i have that key, and he will come back if this game comes live i can tell you that for sure.
The gaame is under heavy development by a friend of mine, so be on the look out for open testing servers popping up. Should be interesting.
I will swing by every few days to see what is going on, also i will get DMS to post here 2moz :D, lucky i remeber that key :)
You should log on!
lol elm really its finally up
Ok i love the game but when you add red clothes Can you make Red headband and a goku gt outfit the gray one not in red gray.....thnx,and if your charecter can only go ss1 can you make it till ss4.
Yash why do you close it after 3mins at least have it up so people can enjoy it.
Yash keep the server open please i coudnt play it today
If you like this game I urge you to add it to your favorites or watch for it. There will be many updates soon to come! Tell your friends about it!
how do you get the radar i found earth dragonball 1 but i cant get any others cause i dont have radar if you know how to get a radar please reply
Currently working on the transition from DBZ Sagas Unleashed to Mystic Fighters. Updates soon to come.
zane did a shitty job, now tyga will do a better job!
this game is a rip of
DBZ Onslaught
Luizhsf wrote:
this game is a rip of
DBZ Onslaught

Yeah man, there's no denying that
i love dbz onslaught i love Mystic Fighters ! Fuck You Luizhsf trash.
.> vash can u finish ur other games before u make new ones, like ninja attack, its epic but needs to be worked on and advertised
RR05 alt wrote:
.> vash can u finish ur other games before u make new ones, like ninja attack, its epic but needs to be worked on and advertised

who the fuck is vash?
With Dragonball Z Onslaught's absence...I can't wait for this game to be released. If it's released at all, that is. I hope you guys get the game finished, hosted, and all that jazz.
Kayate wrote:
With Dragonball Z Onslaught's absence...I can't wait for this game to be released. If it's released at all, that is. I hope you guys get the game finished, hosted, and all that jazz.

Sorry to disappoint, but the game has been discontinued and has been for a very long time. Sorry.
Page: 1 2 3 4