Re: Rp Radio II - Season 1

by Mista-mage123
Re: Rp Radio II - Season 1
A Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay, with Music that makes it all the better!
ID:56318

<
Rp Radio FM
--

This was made so my friends and I would be able to roleplay, and listen to music...to make the scenes of roleplays even better. RPing is fun, and if you never did it...You should give it a try

And now...after years of work...Rp Radio FM has become a full-fledged, text RPG with a brilliant automated combat and racing system, with brilliant character development unrivaled in any text RPG You can find on BYOND.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting</<td bgcolor>
What

What is this?

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A MYSTERY GANG.

I cannot believe no-one else noticed this. You careless people. D:
Neo-MasterX wrote:
What

What is this?

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A MYSTERY GANG.

I cannot believe no-one else noticed this. You careless people. D:

NEO IT ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A DAY
IT WAS HERE YESTERDAY.

YOU ARE STILL HEARTLESS PEOPLE.
Neo-MasterX wrote:
IT WAS HERE YESTERDAY.

YOU ARE STILL HEARTLESS PEOPLE.

ES STUPIDO MASTERO
<caps>ispeaknotyourlanguage</caps>
This is cool!!!
PatsterTH wrote:
This is cool!!!

same here! i mean i like it so much, i hate it when its not on! :D
POST IS POST
this game sucks
Mista, please read this. i can't play your game on my computer due to a nasty trojan that is killing my computer. sooner or later, i will be back in. if you wantt my char gone because of my not being on for so long, it's ok
If the game is single player, why is there no download button?
And there is no game hosted and neither a hosting schedule, which makes a bad impression for a banner guild.
JeffHardy1231 wrote:
This game isn't Single Player.

I, like all the other BYOND RPG members not directly related to the game, can only judge and act upon what is displayed on the hub entry, since there is no other information.
The hub entry claims that the game is single player. If the game is not, the administrators should adjust the hub entry.

JeffHardy1231 wrote:
And this game is hosted.

Not right when I'm looking. Which is why BYOND RPG requires a hosting schedule noted on the hub, to provide it's members with a quick evaluation on playability and to prevent dead hub entries.

Schnitzelnagler wrote:

I, like all the other BYOND RPG members not directly related to the game, can only judge and act upon what is displayed on the hub entry, since there is no other information.
The hub entry claims that the game is single player. If the game is not, the administrators should adjust the hub entry.

This game is Single player, At times like a cirtain rp making only one player rp till they get members,

Not right when I'm looking. Which is why BYOND RPG requires a hosting schedule noted on the hub, to provide it's members with a quick evaluation on playability and to prevent dead hub entries.

Well kinda difficult i dont know if you want a hosting schedual so bad then ask them to make one o.o
WHY THE HELL WAS I BANNED WHAT DID I DO?!
Maybe Becuase you did somthing wrong
So what did I do?
Make it active PLEASE

This game comes active tomorrow at 12pm - 1pm East time i think, unless i was wrong and it comes on july 5th, and for that matter.....it comes on around 12:00 - 1:00 east time zone
OMG Get banned For Playing A game
Say I was Banned For Playing Pointless Games.I will never play this Game ever again
Page: 1 2