ID:56331

Keywords: misc
So, I received my diploma today in the mail. I'm home schooled so i didn't get a big party or anything. I'm actually a bit sad since now I don't have an excuse to sit around and draw all day.

Sigh.. I might have to get a job.. or even study something. gross. >_>
Studying isn't that bad if you go into a field you like(Art?). If you go to college, the first year or so sucks, but from there it's good, even if the classes are a bit sausage-heavy.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Studying isn't that bad if you go into a field you like(Art?). If you go to college, the first year or so sucks, but from there it's good, even if the classes are a bit sausage-heavy.

Studying art? Had no idea people still did that.
Tayoko wrote:
Studying art? Had no idea people still did that.

Art Majors do usually..I think they have to, actually.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:

I guess I meant, I had no idea it was a field that was still worth going into. Job opportunities, competition, pay rate.
We'll throw you a big BYOND party!
... You just have to make the graphics for the party :D
Flame Sage wrote:
We'll throw you a big BYOND party!
... You just have to make the graphics for the party :D

:D and you bring the gifts? haha
This is why I'm not a pixel artist.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1006/congratsm.png
Tayoko wrote:
I guess I meant, I had no idea it was a field that was still worth going into. Job opportunities, competition, pay rate.

Ah, I'm not sure about that. There's quite a few Art majors at my school though, so it's at least worth looking into. Especially if the alternative is hating your job.
Tayoko wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:

Talk to a college guidance counselor, they may be able to give you more advice on that.
Get a job and pay me back. ;)

Then you can quit said job.