Sigrogana Legend

by Devourer Of Souls
Sigrogana Legend
Multiplayer fantasy roleplaying. Only roleplayers need apply. (No longer updated.)
I just noticed, the server is DOWN. i'm guessing dev is updating.
How long will the server down?
I have no idea. best wait for the server to pop up again...
This game is down again?
Apparently so... Goddammit....
Dev is testing for SL2 I guess...
SL2?
In response to Duelmaster409
Duelmaster409 wrote:
First comment EVER. Hooray for me.

Hi it has been a long time since we hadn't have internet, me and my brother Darkzero123 are now freshmen in high school. My brother has a Chinese girlfriend who also is a freshmen, yes I must say that a lot has changed over the year since Dec 1st when we lost internet forever until now.
Hello dudes, Prissy here. All new players!
1: Remember to RP (no 'lols' or 'xD' in IC. Use brackets like I am now. Also be creative, but within the lore).
2: Descriptions are what your character looks like at first glance, narrated. Remember to have one at all times, even if it's short. No backstory descs plz.
3: Don't get too hung up on the battle system, it's more means to an end than anything. Plus there tends to always be 2 or 3 guys around that'll kick your ass no matter how strong you get. Find other means of entertainment! Be social. Powergaming is expensive, yo.
4: If you need good character portraits/inspiration, try Safebooru.org. Digging in further will lessen the chances someone's already used the pic you want.
Good luck!
I cant log into the game, anyone have the same problem?
I've had this problem for months. The resources load, it says it's 'connecting' and then the connecting window closes and nothing else happens.

Tried using old version of BYOND... Tryed on a different computer... Tried reinstalling BYOND.

Hell, in the months I've had this problem I needed to format my HDD at one point and clean install Windows, still won't work.
The forums are so dead :/
Beep Boop Son. Beep Boop. :D
Oh well. Clearly they don't want people to join the game and spend money on it?
so dev whats wrong?
server is down, Dev tried to contact them, all we can do is wait
Forums are down to
Hello. Due to server issues, the game's saves have been rolled back to October, which is basically, well, Halloween 2012. This means any progress made on characters or DISCers, or characters made after this time, are now gone. If you're missing any donor items as a result, check for a thread in the forums to ask for them back.
why my character i deleted few months ago is back?
goddamnit it guys!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10