Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi

by Axerob
Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi
Celebrating 15 years! Daily updates.
Y isn't it going to happen
No.
wow...
Pwnt to all you who thought this wasnt going to be up agian xD
If anyone palyed Shinobi the New name for it is Shinobi Revised it owns come join the current owner added so much and its alot better
this isnt 5 years old naruto came out in 06 in america
Bobbyawesome wrote:
this isnt 5 years old naruto came out in 06 in america

People watch the Japanese version with english subs...
but the hub came out 07
Gohenks SSJ5 wrote:
but the hub came out 07

Date Added: 10/07/06

o_o.

And the first hub was made around 04
Someone told me this wasn't the first naruto game on byond I think they were wrong were they?, (Talking about the Original Wots date).
Rugg banned me because I was black on a sunday night...
Baird wrote:
Rugg banned me because I was black on a sunday night...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! i shot soda out my nose T_T it was painful.
Baird wrote:
Rugg banned me because I was black on a sunday night...

ROFL! Who cares n00b
Meito15 wrote:
Baird wrote:
Rugg banned me because I was black on a sunday night...

ROFL! Who cares n00b

Wow say noob outside a game how lively of you btw ur fucking lame u fail at being 100% free of retardedness
Baird wrote:
Meito15 wrote:
Baird wrote:
Rugg banned me because I was black on a sunday night...

ROFL! Who cares n00b

Wow say noob outside a game how lively of you btw ur fucking lame u fail at being 100% free of retardedness

Someone's to full of themselves.
Well, while the game is down, or until NO opens up for open testing. You guys are free to come and play.

http://www.byond.com/games/QuestionMarkInc/NinjasLegacy
King Karas wrote:
Well, while the game is down, or until NO opens up for open testing. You guys are free to come and play.

http://www.byond.com/games/QuestionMarkInc/NinjasLegacy

ehhh i dont feel like playing a shity game now that its desperate enough to advertise on another game =\
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
King Karas wrote:
Well, while the game is down, or until NO opens up for open testing. You guys are free to come and play.

http://www.byond.com/games/QuestionMarkInc/NinjasLegacy

ehhh i dont feel like playing a shity game now that its desperate enough to advertise on another game =\

#1 This was psted a month ago.
#2 It's not like I'm saying, "Hey this game sucks, come play mine!". I'm giving players an option UNTIL their game comes back.
#3 If Rob thought I was being malicious in posting that, he'd have deleted the comment when it was posted.
#4 Thanks for donating to my shitty game!
King Karas wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
King Karas wrote:
Well, while the game is down, or until NO opens up for open testing. You guys are free to come and play.

http://www.byond.com/games/QuestionMarkInc/NinjasLegacy

ehhh i dont feel like playing a shity game now that its desperate enough to advertise on another game =\

#1 This was psted a month ago.
#2 It's not like I'm saying, "Hey this game sucks, come play mine!". I'm giving players an option UNTIL their game comes back.
#3 If Rob thought I was being malicious in posting that, he'd have deleted the comment when it was posted.
#4 Thanks for donating to my shitty game!

go away.
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
King Karas wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
King Karas wrote:
Well, while the game is down, or until NO opens up for open testing. You guys are free to come and play.

http://www.byond.com/games/QuestionMarkInc/NinjasLegacy

ehhh i dont feel like playing a shity game now that its desperate enough to advertise on another game =\

#1 This was psted a month ago.
#2 It's not like I'm saying, "Hey this game sucks, come play mine!". I'm giving players an option UNTIL their game comes back.
#3 If Rob thought I was being malicious in posting that, he'd have deleted the comment when it was posted.
#4 Thanks for donating to my shitty game!

go away.

Ok, I'll go away now!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 24