Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi

by Axerob
Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi
4.0 in progress.
I my self loved all version of NWOTS but 3.0 was the more fun one with more stuff to do beside just train and kill random players.
but i think its better to have it, and it slowly be developed than it not be up at all
In response to Axerob
3.0 is a major change, adding stuff to the game is a small change, but makes the good game better. 3.0 is shit compared to your other games. Put more gamemodes, maybe a new map, new jutsus, new clans,new training methods etc. That would definitely make the game better and it wouldn't die within a week.
Rob said he was planning for another update before the game went down...a few new jutsus...more quests, clans and some other stuff...i was looking forward to it
Rob I really want this game back up man I donated before it went down and I was excited for the update man and I've come to a thought if I payed you 20$ a month to keep it up would that be cool is that what it needs to come down to man?
Need something fun to play do any of you have any suggestion?
Oh, 3.0 is up. And guess what, 0 players :D
Fuck that im playing this now
hmm wont let me connect...anyone else try playing yet and not be able to connect?
In response to Surmiaczek4
Surmiaczek4 wrote:
Oh, 3.0 is up. And guess what, 0 players :D

hey guess what, maybe that's because i was like testing things and letting everyone know that i'm working on it. :D
ah ok...fine by me...was just wondering. Thanks Rob
i cant connect rob
Well probably that was the reason Rob ^ Sry. Anyway its 3.0 so i wont join it cause i just hate it : )But still good luck for u with the game.
just a question when will the new update be done? cause i see youre testing it alot...and i hope its going well...thanks
In response to Axelblade99
There has been a lot of progress on the new update today, but it will take some time for it to be ready. There will be several open testing sessions to debug any big new updates, so keep your eyes open.
This was without a doubt the best naruto game on byond. IT needs to come back up. Real talk.I remember a lot of players too KY KAras rug rob Pride mostly the gms lol the man I was getting so good Forest of death was the shit chunnin exams were the shit
BLAHHHH Bring back WOTS 2.0 ... or 1.8.... SHINOBI FTW
hey, what happened to this game???
Bring WOTS BACK ! :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25