Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi

by Axerob
Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi
4.0 in progress.
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
No you need to check again Edward Nigma and Edward the 2nd Also Gallifrey Ive been there very often
the keys are Darkone 86 and this one

Give me some examples of this "gm abuse" you keep crying about.

Noone said anything about me being abused now your making assumptions

You made giant posts complaining about how the staff is ruining the game, and how abusive they are.

If you want to start lying you can just be be banned from posting here and that'll be done with it.
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
No you need to check again Edward Nigma and Edward the 2nd Also Gallifrey Ive been there very often

You made giant posts complaining about how the staff is ruining the game, and how abusive they are.

If you want to start lying you can just be be banned from posting here and that'll be done with it.

No rugg I said that some of the Gms you guys make aren't good judgement and that SOME have power trips and SOME threaten to ban or retarded reasons
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:

No rugg I said that some of the Gms you guys make aren't good judgement and that SOME have power trips and SOME threaten to ban or retarded reasons

Seeing as you've been on the game for 2 minutes

Why dont you stop ignoring me when I ask for names.

Which "staff", and which players?

Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:

1st off I've spent hours on that game weather your logr are right is on you and second off What about brandon what about your new gm ballin wich i had banned from shinobi for abusing the sword game or how about shimon who TODAY threated to ban me for running from npc shinobi while afk to find a place to train wich is what EVERyone does when they cant kill them . these are just from the past 6 months or so that ive played off and on ask Najee if I ve played hell tell you Ive been on your game alot just i dont take part in the ridicioulus conversatios and relentless fighting
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:

1st off I've spent hours on that game weather your logr are right is on you and second off What about brandon what about your new gm ballin wqich i had banned from shinobi for abusing the sword game or how about shimon who TODAY threated to ban me for running from npc shinobi while afk to find a place to train

Ballin has been staff for over a year, and Brandon was fired 2 months ago.

Please stop posting. I'll have rob remove your posts later.

Trying to make this game bad didnt work. Oh and also, dont submit your complaint posts to the anime guild either I had to reject your other one.
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:

1st off I've spent hours on that game weather your logr are right is on you and second off What about brandon what about your new gm ballin wqich i had banned from shinobi for abusing the sword game or how about shimon who TODAY threated to ban me for running from npc shinobi while afk to find a place to train

Ballin has been staff for over a year, and Brandon was fired 2 months ago.

Please stop posting. I'll have rob remove your posts later.

Trying to make this game bad didnt work. Oh and also, dont submit your complaint posts to the anime guild either I had to reject your other one.

Point is you do have issues with your Gms and they do make the game less fun to play im not here to argue with you guys and the only thing making this game bad is liek I said the bad choices that are made. Im done talking about it theres plenty of other games but you should realize that this is a really great game when you have decent gms or why would I even try to get through to you guys about this.
Me and rob laughed at your false claims, if you must know.
Rugg wrote:
Me and rob laughed at your false claims, if you must know.

Point is you do have issues with your Gms and they do make the game less fun to play im not here to argue with you guys and the only thing making this game bad is like I said the bad choices that are made. Im done talking about it theres plenty of other games but you should realize that this is a really great game when you have decent gms or why would I even try to get through to you guys about this. Im not gonna be posting anymore and I hope when you guys wipe again it'll be better and I hope I could try to play it again. And I hope NO is going well.
You just copy and pasted your other reply and altered it.

You'll be removed from this tab accordingly. Take your bullshit elsewhere.
Rugg wrote:
You just copy and pasted your other reply and altered it.

You'll be removed from this tab accordingly. Take your bullshit elsewhere.

Mine and your comments were posted at the same time I didnt know if you noticed it or not. My bad on the DP.
Ok, all i remember is someone with the key Plox continuously logging on and off, and then i lost connection. But now i cant get on the game...was i banned or somethin..?
Bobbyawesome wrote:
this isnt 5 years old naruto came out in 06 in america

Lol at that Just because it came out in 06 in America doesn't mean it didn't come out with subs before that in Japan plus there was the manga to think of
Can i get a forum link? i was banned and i would like to do an aplication to get unbanned
Fantastic game! Always has been one of byonds top games. This game is like crack you can play it for weeks on end and then just quit but you will always find your self coming back to play it again no matter what! Grate work WOTS crew keep them updates rolling.
i remember 4 years ago when this game was just like most rips, and i kept failing jounin exams, and i passed chuunin exams by default, this game brings back great memories
ok game. very abusive staff members. treats players unfair
Young Silent wrote:
This guys a liar, I was treated very fairly, in fact, I was treated like a GM myself...A man named rugg even offered me oral sex if i came to his house outside of the game.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25