4.0 in progress.
BRING. BACK. NWOOOOOOOOOTTS!
will ever start this game again ?
In response to KONOHA.WARRIOR
KONOHA.WARRIOR wrote:
will ever start this game again ?

hehehehehe
ROB Bring it baaaaaaaaaaack!!!
Please, you can at least upload the host file so that people may host it, and you don't have to worry about people stealing you icons since it's not longer possible. But please, bring it back.
oh wow this is recent, rob i miss the game. if you bring it back id play.
Bring the game back in 1 week.
Otherwise I will knock on your door.
1 Day left son.
Too late. It has been a week.
The knocks will be knocked.
Don't call the police.
Can anyone please tell me the name of the music that played in the intro of this game?
Whats up guys whos hosting this at minute because dont think theres any admins or anything to start the chuunin exams
The game is back actually but you guys are not playing... We are like 5-6 persons playing now but there are no GM's so i think we won't get a chuunin exam.

And i actually forgot how to macro jutsus if someone can help me i'd be appreciated lol.
I’m playing right now no host or admins just two people and me which is 3 I need help , can’t even look up information on the clans :/
Sooo.. I can see almost 40 people playing at the moment. Is NWOTS really back? What about GMs?
In response to Quxzis
Quxzis wrote:
Sooo.. I can see almost 40 people playing at the moment. Is NWOTS really back? What about GMs?

Why don't you join and find out.
Yo this is Shine if WoTS is really back I’ll seriously join in lol.
In response to Moreru
Moreru wrote:
Yo this is Shine if WoTS is really back I’ll seriously join in lol.

We've been working on updates for awhile now. Come on in.
Hey, this is jamiesutty just wondering why i've been banned from the game completely? went to rejoin for the first time in months and im completed blocked?
new wipe started today
I'm online training (Shine) lol. Hope to see this get a little active the new character creation is unique lol.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25