Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi

by Axerob
Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi
4.0 in progress.
AND YOU KNOW THAT.... LASTT CALLLLLL FOR CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS.... EVERY AFTER.... IN THEE.... EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shigazane wrote:
This will most likely be ignored, but see if I give a flying fuck. Anyways... This game needs to be brought back. I've played Shinobi, and calling it better that WOTS is seen as a complete and totla lie in my eyes. Shinobi is a level grind for nearly days, of which you stand only a 2% chance of getting chuunin until like fifteen chuunins are over with. Thus, your chances of getting a higher rank and getting higher levels are torn asunder. Secondly, the inability of being able to level past the cap leaves you as open game for the chuunin shortly there after. WOTS didn't necesarily have this issue, and that is what set it apart from the rest. A genin could still own a jounin if they trained, there were no caps only a soft cap of which makes it harder to gain stats. The clans were more fun, and the jutsu system was amazing and original compared to all other Naruto games on Byond. The way of obtaining jutsu was actually like how it would be in the Naruto universe, and thus adds on to the total reason of what made WOTS fun. Because of all these reasons every time I look at Shinobi, or even try and play it, I see nothing but a rip of WOTS. A lesser spawn, lacking all originality besides that of a map, CTF, and war(Of which were probably going to be put into WOTS at some point). Because of this I pleed with somebody to permanently bring this game back. I know that I am a mere one person, with no grammar skills, paled in comparison to a vast amount of former WOTS players of which could type this in a far better manner, but I must at least give it a try. Sure... This may indeed get ignored, never seen by that of the eyes of Rob, or any other people who actually care about this game and wish to play it, but even if there is a slight glimmer of a chance, I am going to take it. All I ask is that it be brought back, if the wipe doesn't get many people, I will admit defeat and never play another Naruto game on byond again. Please, if anyone can even make this possible even for a week... I pleed that you bring this game back. Rob, I know full well that you most likely can't stand seeing things like this, and thus is why it is probably being ignored. You have been slapped in the face by your community of people that used to applaud your game, and I fully understand this if it is the reason. I know full well that you are most likely doing this due to the way the people acted towards you, but there are those who still love this game, and support it. They wish to see it up, and I know that it will show if it is put up. I don't even mean updating it, fixing bugs, hell don't even put up a damn forum for it, just please place the game up. If not for me, for the sake of having an actually good Naruto game on Byond, that is more original than those that are still using the shitty get nin and see an NPC to get jutsu, or getting a scroll and learn it automatically with no effort involved. That's all I got really. As stated this is one persons say, I highly doubt anything will be done, or this ever being seen.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS 5 PARAGRAPHS LONG SHIT
haha shit wont come on
Doesnt matter either way. This games playerbase already surpassed the obvious rip, and it hasnt been up in awhile while the other has.

Just goes to show.
god damn i thought someone would respond on comments after me in like a month from now
LOAD!
cant even get on the damn game
LET ME GETG HE FUCK ON
<big><big><big><big><big><bi g><big><big><big>hrs
Warning to players: Do not question GM's even if they do abuse. I got ban for that.
Rod you should make a Dragon Ball Z Game!
Douchugg banned me right when i got onto the game and i didnt do anything i just wanted to play well you can blame him for being retard.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Douchugg banned me right when i got onto the game and i didnt do anything i just wanted to play well you can blame him for being retard.

Who wouldn't want to ban you if you logged onto their game?
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
You don't even play the game, shut up.
Yeh I do Rugg I've been on there quiet a bit of late and I've played many differents wipes over the 2 years I've been on Byond

According to the logs, you've logged on one time this entire wipe, for seven seconds. Shut up and go away lol.

Give some examples. Really.

I want names.

Also, keep your complaint posts out of the anime guild. I had to remove your submission.

Oh and by the end of this, your posts will have been deleted and your unwarranted complaints will go unheard.

Go back to shinobi of legend and stop trying to bring other games down. Doesn't work, you arent cool.
Axerob wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
You don't even play the game, shut up.
Yeh I do Rugg I've been on there quiet a bit of late and I've played many differents wipes over the 2 years I've been on Byond

According to the logs, you've logged on one time this entire wipe, for seven seconds. Shut up and go away lol.

Owned.

Still waiting on some names Michael.
No you need to check again Edward Nigma and Edward the 2nd Also Gallifrey Ive been there very often
the keys are Darkone 86 and this one and Ive played many times before this.
Michael_C012286 wrote:
No you need to check again Edward Nigma and Edward the 2nd Also Gallifrey Ive been there very often
the keys are Darkone 86 and this one

Give me some examples of this "gm abuse" you keep crying about.
Michael_C012286 wrote:
the keys are Darkone 86 and this one and Ive played many times before this.

Okay, that one has one minute and thirty six seconds.
Rugg wrote:
Michael_C012286 wrote:
the keys are Darkone 86 and this one

Give me some examples of this "gm abuse" you keep crying about.

Noone said anything about me being abused now your making assumptions and both of my current characters are over lvl 100 and have been remade from my lvl almost 200 akamichi how is it that Ive only played 1 minute
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24 25