LJR-RPG

by LordJR
LJR-RPG
LJR's Role Playing Game. Classic Dungeons & Dragons gameplay. **Still under development**
ID:56605

This is a classic Dungeons & Dragons style game currently in development.

News from the Dungeon

9/16/05 - Well forget what I said about stopping development on the BYOND version of this game. Its helping me work out a lot of the mechanics for my 3D version, so I will continue develop this game. I've already fixed a few bugs and I'm working on getting ranged weapons and magic spells to work as my highest priority. Check back for updates.
9/13/05 - I have stopped development of this game for BYOND. I am hosting it to get feedback from players on what they would like to see added to this game to make it fun. At the moment I'm gearing up towards turning LJR-RPG into a full blown 3D RPG using C/C++ and DirectX. It will become a non-BYOND stand alone version. I'll post the link here when the project gets a its own website. Please post your feedback on the game in the forums here.

7/22/04 - Completed the layout of Dungeon Level 3 & 4. I've started making lesser update notes in the forums so check there for minor updates and to find out what I'm currently working on. It is also important to remember that this game is still in Alpha, so much will change from what you see now. Please report bugs in the forums if I do not answer in the game.

7/17/04 - Fixed Cleric opening doors problem, but Clerics can not longer cast healing spells for now. Finally, got a poison system that works and supports a new HUD display to indicate when your character is poisoned. Temple healer can now cure you if you get poisoned.

7/10/04 - Added Basic Armor & Weapons info and all Cleric & Mage spells info to the Help list. If you view the 2 magic list, you'll see why magic in this game is not like the others and will take some time to add it all in.

7/8/04 - Created a basic help menu that explains how to play the game. Check under the Communication tab.

7/7/04 - Added Dungeon level 3!!! Fixed a bug with poison.

7/5/04 - Pwipe! Sorry but while transfer the updated game between servers the player data on server 1 got corrupted so server 1 had a pwipe. You may still have your old characters on server 2? Chest should now restock every 10-15 minutes.