Stop using :. No joke.
Can someone just please help me with it :/ i spend 4 hours trying to solve it :/
As albro said, you don't need the : operator here, don't use it. Learn to properly typecast instead. Plus the fact that your logic is backwards. You need to change m.density to 0, then back to 1 after calling Move().

That's also completely incorrect for Move().

Move should be called like this:

m.Move(A) for turfs, or:

m.Move(A.loc) for objects/mobs.

You still have to differentiate between objects/mobs and turfs because if they bump an object or a mob with your current code, they'll just move into that thing's inventory instead of their location.

Keep in mind that src and m are the same thing, and src is the person bumping into something, while A is the thing being bumped into.

Also, we're trying to help you. We're not just going to give you a block of code and tell you to copy paste it, because then you don't learn how to do it yourself. You can say "But I'll learn from the examples!" all you want, but when it comes down to it, you won't. No one ever does.
atom
movable
Bump(atom/A)
var/mob/m=src
if(m.flying)
if(A.density)
A.density=0
m.Move(A)
A.density=1

I think I done it :) Ty sooo much :D
Until you bump an object and move into its contents. Or until someone tries to run into the same object as your flying guy and walks through walls.

You literally read the first thing I told you and ignored the rest.
Page: 1 2