Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
Until we receive some funds for a new shell I'm afraid the game will be offline.. I personally funded the last 4 months or so of the games hosting and I'm afraid it just wasn't worth the pay anymore.

Hopefully we'll be back soon!
I have the V3 host files, I could host if needed.
Why is NNA down? -_- Got new laptop to play NNA and its down...
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
I have the V3 host files, I could host if needed.

Host please.. Bought new laptop to play this game and its down -_-
it keeps saying error hen i try to make a new character
You can't create new chars over old ones!
I get stuck in the tutorial island
How exactly? Read what the NPC says and follow that..
@Asakuraboy

I have been waiting for SOOOOO long to play this game again!! What are the latest updates? What's been added?? Do you have Jinchuuriki's in it now????? :3 :3 :3
There's an update list when you login and only two bijuus are in right now; Ichibi and Nibi. The rest will be added once we have the icons for them :)
i'm muted for some reason i didn't even say anything i can't hit save it doesn't let me talk to the guy so i can't enter the real world it doesn't let me use jutsu points and i don't know how to pick my clan
Asakuraboy? Could you make it so people can CHOOSE their village? The random village thing has gotten really old. :P
Egg, finish the tutorial. Then you can save, pick your clan and all the rest. :p

Eddy, the random villages is to make sure that each village has roughly the same amount of players so that wars aren't one sided and all the rest. It doesn't even have that big an impact on your play :p
is game being updated or is it just done due to inactivity?
No artists and no shell to host, officially dead.
damn that sucks... never got to use my storm and black lightning aburame, well it was fun while it lasted good game.
source file be nice tho
do u guys still host/uptade this game?
In response to Asakuraboy
Asakuraboy wrote:
No artists and no shell to host, officially dead.

I have a shell and willing to host. No reward required. Just message me on pager or message back here.

Limited Offer***

~Silent Night
If you really are willing to host then add Bjisboss and convince him.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17