Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
Hmm...Well the moderators/admins aren't very busy helping other people...There is alot of turfs that need to be fixed as well.Best of luck developing the game.
Eho wrote:
Hmm...Well the moderators/admins aren't very busy helping other people...There is alot of turfs that need to be fixed as well.Best of luck developing the game.

Im Pretty Sure They Were On A Break... Every Few Days We Need A Day Off ;D And We Let The Players Take Care Of It, We Will Obviously Mute Etc. If Need Be, But Otherwise.... We Have OOC Off Etc.
The game goes down for a bit and all they can do is add a few new icons in??!! They havn't fixed a single bug every time you enter and leave a building you end up in a new place how is a person suppose to play a game if they dont know where they are?
ChaosEclipse wrote:
The game goes down for a bit and all they can do is add a few new icons in??!! They havn't fixed a single bug every time you enter and leave a building you end up in a new place how is a person suppose to play a game if they dont know where they are?

If You're Kind Enough, I'd Like A Small Break, I've Been Giving This Game About 20 Updates A Week For The Past 7 Months~

Im Taking A Week Or So Break From Coding, Because I Have My GCSE's Right Now, After My Break, Im Continuing On Re-Making The Game, Completely.

Meaning, New Map, New Base Icons, New Everything. So Cut Me Some Slack?
im bout to play and i hope its worth it cuz it takes long to lode and if it isnt a good game im going to be pissed like hell
Great new screenshots. I am looking forward to the pwipe and all the new updates that come along with it. Keep on making Songi and Minato!
Hey All, Lasse Here.
The Game will be on today, but it wont be updated yet. i hope u can wait just a little time, our Shell has been really weird.

/lasse
Lolz xD

The Update's No Where Near Ready, We Still Need New Base Icons, The Hud's There Were Rough Outlines Etc. And, Tbh, The Only Thing That Was Meant To Show Was The New Map xDD But Don't Worry, It'll Be Ready Within A Month! AND, Im'a Make It As Bug Free As Possible!!!! xD

Edit:
Loooolie wrote:
Hey All, Lasse Here.
The Game will be on today, but it wont be updated yet. i hope u can wait just a little time, our Shell has been really weird.

/lasse

The Shell's A Prick, Donate To Help Me Buy A Better One!!!
Hi i just started yesterday and i really like the game. I was wondering if i could host a server for me and my friends if thats ok with you? Oh and ur download link is broken so if u fix it could u tell me if you would thx.

By the way ur game will proably be better than GOA. Or at least i think so.
Nunn2962 wrote:
Hi i just started yesterday and i really like the game. I was wondering if i could host a server for me and my friends if thats ok with you? Oh and ur download link is broken so if u fix it could u tell me if you would thx.

By the way ur game will proably be better than GOA. Or at least i think so.

Thanks Alot :]
And, After The Update, Im Hoping To Run Multiple Server's, So Add Me On Msn If You Interested In Hosting :]

Msn For Those That Dont Know: [email protected]
This game is the most best naruto game i played.It have work plus the jutus are good.The ppl is cool i have been playing the game for days it fun.Anyone who plays this will have a new experience of naruto.An good clans.
I love this game but I don't play alot...And im able to host games
Sounds good that ppl will host, since we just love our shell soo much... Noooot xD, hope to meet some of u on NNA xD
Loooolie wrote:
Sounds good that ppl will host, since we just love our shell soo much... Noooot xD, hope to meet some of u on NNA xD

*Cough-Donate Please, Need New-Cough-Shell-Cough*

Truelly Hate Our Shell. xD
PLAY THIS GAME THE BEST NARUTO GAME IN BYOND!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! 619 XD
didnīt play the game but just from looking at the standings O.o....Medals shouldnīt be so easy to achieve ^^
~~~Yosh~~~
Saeba.Ryo wrote:
didnīt play the game but just from looking at the standings O.o....Medals shouldnīt be so easy to achieve ^^
~~~Yosh~~~

Some Medal's Are Hard, Some Just Require Some Training, Depends On Which Medal... Some Medal's Are Only Given When Members Of The Community Mention Someone They Think Deserves It ;D
Heya guys, who do remember me.
I'm back on byond, and imma coming back to the game! For all of you who do not, or do know me, BEWARE because the Uchiha King is back baby!
Heya guys who remember me!
Derrian the Uchiha King is back on byond! Beare, for im coming back!
its just too bad this game takes 4 eva to load.
Sayaotonashis wrote:
I have 2 medals already<3 Thank you to whoever..
And oh! Mind if I come and make a movie on the game when I get on.I hope that some of you players can come along and help too!

As Long As You Give Us The Link So We Can Put The Video On The Hub! ;D
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17