Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
Then go to a barber? It's not like new hair styles cost anything o.O
oh, ok
the game said i got better at useing the curse mark does that mean i master it? if not what would it look like when i master it?
personaly i think u screwed up by adding all this new stuff,u should of stuck with the original,no wonder it barely has any players these days. :/
The original being a pretty clean copy'n paste of mish mash sources... Admittedly the game had 40 players average on at any one time.

Even so, the game was terrible. We had no repeat players. People played it for a minute, told some friends, played for another 10 minutes then left. The game now has decent things in it :p

Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of uberbad rips for you to play, what was so special about this one? :p
]: How come when I type Naruto in the game search bar. This game never comes up. I had to google Naruto games, just to get this one. WTF IS WRONG WITH BYOND'S SITE.
Deven5 wrote:
]: How come when I type Naruto in the game search bar. This game never comes up. I had to google Naruto games, just to get this one. WTF IS WRONG WITH BYOND'S SITE.

It's rip, therefore is blocked from all searchs :p
It had sound.
Why no one play no more D:
Ahhh too much time i didn't play this game. I miss old times =[
One word sums up this game: LAG!!!!!!!!!
It still has sound for most moves :p

We can't really help the lag.... There's no decent shell providers anymore :p
This game is dying no players pass 20 plays anymore. Any consideration of revamping the whole code. Meaning making new icons a whole new map no rip base or anything?
this game is the best in BYOND, but as well, with sounds in the attacks ... but it is impossible to play with lag existing in it, once, when he had other players do not hague this lag, but after an update has taken the lag game
update came same time with new shell, we are now borrowing shell from Tammer, like storm said he havent found any decent shell providers anymore.
Again... It's not a problem in code as there is nothing really left from nwots which would be the only problem

And I've been trying to revamp the art here since the start of V2 :p
Shit, I miss V1 :<
i liked V1 but i still prefer this V2, hope we will turn into V3 at somepoint
If need host i can make 7/24 network connection 100mb/s mail mee [email protected] or skype systemicsound
I miss when naruto ninja arts was like Davin naruto and i miis all of my friends from then too >w<
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17