Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
It is done, it's in-game :p

I can't help if the server lags!
O_O...CAN I HAVE HIM!? I WANT MY KITTY!! :3
I wanna know how to get the awsomeness that is SUSANOO!!! :3

Make getting Mangekyo Sharingan EASIER!! DX
Wipe has happened, new elements are in as well as a few other bits'n bobs. Pop in game and have a read through the update log if you wanna know all the latest!
Okay kids, as nice as it is when you go absolutely apeshit for whatever reason you deem my fault can you please make a separate topic about it instead of spamming the general forum with your crap.

Thank you.
Hey Asakuraboy can you tell when will i be unbanned?
Im Zinbad(Weston-q), i promise i will not break any rules man.i really wanna play :'(
Why have you apologized for breaking a rule!! how dare you! Consider yourself banished from pandaland! Bask in the glory that is a ban and pride yourself on the dismay that you have caused! Nah i'm fucking with you..... suck up...suck up like no other!
Bans have been lifted, so don't ask to be unbanned without checking if you're still banned!
i will never ever understand why a game so fking awesome lke this that have everything you can want from a naruto game, doesn't have more then 10-15 players... O.O
Because the only way players can find the game is by word of mouth, or seeing a friend playing it :(
It looks great but I'm not even sure if it's worth my patience. I can't even start the darn thing. First when Iruka talks about distributing stats, he doesn't go on to the next step. Even if I kill Hayate, Iruka just repeats about distribution. The damn game disconnected and failed reconnecting twice, the second was while I filing a report about Iruka! Your game's a bit buggy pal. After the first dc i couldn't load my character so I don't know what was up with it but yeah, I'm givin' it one last shot.
Did you actually distribute the points?.. Like he said :p

I forgot to make it so that you can't save during the tutorial, I'll fix that one now
In response to Asakuraboy
Asakuraboy wrote:
Did you actually distribute the points?.. Like he said :p

I forgot to make it so that you can't save during the tutorial, I'll fix that one now

I didn't wanna distribute them yet but after it let me move on after distributing ALL of the points it let me through and I facepalmed myself. But yeah, I think my connection might have been funky so yeah..my bad on my part. didn't mean to seem hostile though, just frustrated me @_@
It's fine, the wording obviously isn't abundantly clear.

I'll fix this up :)
Man those new element icons i made for you sure do look pretty. : )
Is a pity you didn't manage to finish the ulti's too, but yeah. They look pretty good :)
Yeah, they are half finished i just got bored with iconning kinda retired.
Understandable, I'm in a similar yet temporary state xD
Asakura why dont you put the game on the website? I can donate 15 $ for the game if you need, is not really such a big deal...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17