Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
@Toshio

That's not the point, they ripped a rip of its original features, which is just damn right rude, if they'd have asked, I woulda let the bastards anyway >_>
Asakuraboy,,i wanna give you some icons and stuff that i made,,because i probably wont finish my game.there all original and if you want to see them hit me up..no strings,,im not asking for anything..but ill take whatever u wanna give :),,let me know
Jason1992 wrote:
Asakuraboy,,i wanna give you some icons and stuff that i made,,because i probably wont finish my game.there all original and if you want to see them hit me up..no strings,,im not asking for anything..but ill take whatever u wanna give :),,let me know

Sure, just upload to sendspace or whatever and email me the download and delete links tar
Asakuraboy wrote:
@Toshio

That's not the point, they ripped a rip of its original features, which is just damn right rude, if they'd have asked, I woulda let the bastards anyway >_>

Ripping a rip is very bad!
Game will be back up very soon, just waiting for the shell company to get back to me!

I go on holiday tomorrow aswell, so show your support by entering the waiting list guys!!

Edit - I want at least 50 on the waiting list! >:D

Edit #2 - Now I want a hundred!! :D

You guys make me proud <3
Our server still isn't up guys... Sorry about the delays >_<
NNA =D love it =D
Can't wait for shell :)
Well, the games now on the shell! Please keep donating as we don't want this shell to run out, and we may upgrade it next month :D
Gay game now..having sex with the girls?Rlly?
Limeee wrote:

jur soo gai dawg leik ttly
Limeee wrote:

wut? o.o
Sorry I haven't done anything on the game recently... Swamped with college stuff.

There'll be a short burst of nice updates very soon :]
Limeee wrote:

wat
I luv this game
I Can't play the game...the thing says launching but it won't connect at all...can somebody help me i wanna play T~T
can i be unbaned plzzz
Why's NNA Down???100th Comment too xD
Okay...

1) Game's down cos the shell's down... Again... Nothing we can do but wait till it's back up.

2) If you've been banned you've most likely had more than fair warning, don't contest the ban or it'll last longer :p
this is the best game ever, if the games down that obviously means something, we shouldnt rush it to come back, we should just wait till Storm can fix it instead of bitching about it. Kthxsbai
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17