Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
gms play favorites on this game not a good thing
This game is really good i would suggest the admins to post it in the anime category so that more people play
The game has been posted on BYOND Anime forums for resubmission, our first submission was declined because one of the 3 reviewers decided that he didn't like it(?). So yeah... Hopefully this time we will be accepted, the post has been up half a week and no replies though.
Excuse me, but when you kill a Tailed Beast, do you gain the beast's powers?
They show all of these wonderful things on the screenshots to get your hopes up, and when you play the game you realize that you may never get to experience those things because the chance of getting them is so low.
Okay kids, cos you get banned, there's no reason to start the q.q on hub aswell.

I don't really wanna have to ban you babies from the hub, but if I have to, I will without remorse. So, do the world a favour and grow up. Thanks.

@Death2121 - They aren't that low if they don't make you crazy OP. If you want a special really bad, try going non clan, they have higher chances.
@Gokim - No you don't, have a look on the forum to see what's changing soon with the whole Jinchuuriki 'system'.
Stormie please remove the ban on me to allow Agony and Misery to play again i don't ever attend to log on your game as i told everyone already so no need to ban me let them play.
why cant i join anymore i know if ur doing work or something on the cam but i keep seeing more ppl join and i wanna know when i join it said conntion failed but other game they dont fail if i got ban let me know and if it helps me let me know why thanx =( and if i did anything let me know and i wont do it again love the game keep up the good work
@Rose
It doesn't say you're banned I can only think that your client is at the latest version while NNA is still in the previous?

That's the only thing I can think of to stop you from joining. Page me if the problem persists
so i cant play anymore until u update it ok but when r u going to update it again
@Rose
Weekend hopefully, but my exams started this week so it may not be an update as such... But it should at least help you! Hopefully it works D:
me2 cuz i hate watchin naruto if i cant play this game lol this the only game i still play on byond lol
Looks like an amazing game, Can't wait to play. :O

Many people still play? D:
A fair few people play :]
this look good
Cool looking game, never tried it though.
ok it pop up now but now it says this
Connection failed.
Reconnecting in 10 seconds...
Connecting to byond://69.160.84.128:50000...connected and dose over and over again
@Rose

All I can say is try reinstalling Byond... Sorry dude
thanx for helping so what i do to donate and how much is everything to donate
@Rose
If you wanna donate go to the forum
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17