Naruto: The Last Battle 2.0
updating need iconners/translator
wasnt me been busy all week
hum
idk everythings ok now
but on that day it said like
....has been IPbanned by Herb

oh well its in the past now
yes you i remember why i banned you caught you not only afk training but afk training on god logs
expect an update in the next few days
I'm hosting a 24/7 server.
added a defense system, change some things for member benefits, ima finish working on the sharingan/rinnegan tommorow, their were some other things but i forgot
adding a small update later today or tomorrow depending if i have time today
Saeden's coming back again in about 2 weeks >:p. I should be back at least until my next semester starts in January. I've been working on getting a master's degree
Coming back to revive the game again seems pointless if me or Jin don't have access to the source code to do the proper updates to keep the game running. So herb can you finally make someone else a co owner other than yummy because he's gone and if this doesn't get fixed consider this my resignation.
i actually would really like to get this game up and running again.
I miss this game alot, i really wish that the admins host it again
I will host the game, as soon i get back home i will host the game 24/7 even if Calilber don't get back , the server will run without any update but some of the admins may be back, because last time someone hosted they showed up
I'm actually the only gm that would keep the game going. Calilber has been gone for years and I don't see the point in putting work to get it going again if it can't be updated.
I really miss this game and probably wouldn't mind hosting if it gets enough of a backing.
In response to Zellnord
if you do i wouldnt mind playing it again
ive been hosting this game for anybody interested
Page: 1 2