Alright I got some icons for you for your game. I also am unable to get into your game can I ask why? I can make it into one server just not the one we use the most.
Misfitdragon013 wrote:
Forgotten-Vizard wrote:
one of your kages in naruto dragonball and bleach anime showdown ipbanned me for no reason

We Will Unban u when game is up
What do you mean WE your not GM...

Wadup ALEKS
Arc some dude came on the game while no GM's were on it was me and rain and a couple other people and he IP banned us all... it seemed like rain knew him because he capped his name before we were IP banned.
Some person named the haba just IPbanned me for no reason this morning while i was meditating can i get unbanned
Hey, In Naruto Anime Showdown, a kid named "There" constantly abused his powers as a GM. He summon killed another person and got pissed when he was booted as he should have been. He then proceeded to ban that GM, who was doing there job, because he didnt like it. I then threatened to complain to you about the abuse as i have screenshots of it and he replied by saying he doesnt care because he has been banned a lot of times already and knows how to get unbanned. He then proceeded to ban me. Just thought you should know tat you have an abusive fuck of a GM. Idc if you unban me, but the least you can do is get rid of that awful asshole, he obviously doesnt know what it means to be a GM
Hellokira wrote:
Arc some dude came on the game while no GM's were on it was me and rain and a couple other people and he IP banned us all... it seemed like rain knew him because he capped his name before we were IP banned.

alright problem should be fixed.

Learn to not rip games
Broodoo wrote:
Learn to not rip games

learn to respect ppl greater than u idiot.
ENJOY UR MEMBERSHIP :D
USSJ4 Cat wrote:
ENJOY UR MEMBERSHIP :D

I'm he would love to, but since he has to finish school, and such, he wont be on much to enjoy lol. But Thanks for contributing to the byond community.
thank you very much USSJ4 Cat for buying me a membership. i would like to repay you but i do not have paypal or any other kind of paysite :/ as sasukedog25 said i am finishing my school at the moment and im going to university in two years which is forcing me to use my "free time" as learning time :/ if sasukedog25 is getting the game to be popular again i would gladly make you a part of staff. thank you again for the membership.

regards
aleks
i dont want to be repayd i buy memberships cause well ill think about why i buy people memberships i like ur games and i would love to join u as staff im not trying to exploite u or nothing

Regards
zack
Hiring gm/admin?
Page: 1 2