Naruto Eternity

by SolarOblivion
Naruto Eternity
The one, the only, the original, Naruto Eternity! With detailed icons, revolutionary systems, and anime-realistic gameplay, NE promises to give you an experience like no other BYOND game has before!
Tenza get your head out of your ass >.> There are coders and spriters on Byond many times better than you who could probably pull this game off in half the time you put putting it off.
Oh, wait its the Naruto X fan group to flame.
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Oh, wait its the Naruto X fan group to flame.

Who's flaming? xD

Well, Zete did, no one else xD
Hm? You guys do know that me and Tenza are friends right? we have our own little gaming group :)

Me
Rade
Tenza
Chilly
Sora

:D
Plus, how are you going to work on this, and that other original rpg idea you had? that was like tales of + .hack + ur own ideas.
Zete wrote:
Tenza get your head out of your ass >.> There are coders and spriters on Byond many times better than you who could probably pull this game off in half the time you put putting it off.

But riddle me this: does it matter if they exist if they are unwilling to help or are too busy working on their own projects?
SolarOblivion wrote:
Zete wrote:

But riddle me this: does it matter if they exist if they are unwilling to help or are too busy working on their own projects?

That's a different story. You gotta get luck I guess, like I did. I found a nice programmer who's always up for work :) (Yes you, Asa xD)
Zete wrote:
SolarOblivion wrote:
Zete wrote:

That's a different story. You gotta get luck I guess, like I did. I found a nice programmer who's always up for work :) (Yes you, Asa xD)

Solar's much better then that fag Asakuraboy, no doubt about it.
Underworld Kid wrote:

Noone said he wasn't, so stop flaming ever Hub you can.
This gave is VAPORWARE.
Underworld Kid wrote:

Not that hard tbh.
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:

Not that hard tbh.

I'm not the one trying to insult someone by saying their own parents don't care for them.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:

Not that hard tbh.

I'm not the one trying to insult someone by saying their own parents don't care for them.

Make sense. Seriously, just leave Byond, no one really likes you, as evident in all of your 'discussions'

No one really cares about you or what you have to say, so yeah. I'm just not going to dignify you with answers or retorts from now.
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:

Not that hard tbh.

Make sense. Seriously, just leave Byond, no one really likes you, as evident in all of your 'discussions'

No one really cares about you or what you have to say, so yeah. I'm just not going to dignify you with answers or retorts from now.

Bias coming from an idiot. MORE BIAS! Faggot, gather information about the topic before you make more garbage posts.
You're like a squirrel who isn't prepared in the winter season. Therefore that little squirrel starves to death.
/troll.
Lol, every games comment box has some sort of flame war in it.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Lol, every games comment box has some sort of flame war in it.

Isn't Byond without it :]
i can host 24/7 if your wreant
lol every game i go onto thats decent has asakura and underworld arguing makes me lol xD asakura wins most of the time xDD!
Jakb2k7 wrote:
lol every game i go onto thats decent has asakura and underworld arguing makes me lol xD asakura wins most of the time xDD!

True 'dat.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40