Naruto Eternity

by SolarOblivion
Naruto Eternity
The one, the only, the original, Naruto Eternity! With detailed icons, revolutionary systems, and anime-realistic gameplay, NE promises to give you an experience like no other BYOND game has before!
Solar how much more money do you need for a shell?
ill donate as much as i can man i so wanna play this game i dont care if i dont get anything for it i jus wanna play!!!
Lol!Just wait sooner or later the game will be up...until then i would like to ask you to refrain yourself from asking him that again and again(to play the game that is).
"Let's make things interesting. If you own Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii and have access to Wi-fi, this may be your chance to be a hero. Starting 4/30/09, if someone is able to defeat me in a standard 4-stock no items match on Final Destination, I will open NE for public testing. HOWEVER! Each contestant is only allowed ONE best-2-out-of-3 try. This event will be held until Sunday night (5/3/09). Good Luck~ you'll most likely need it "

This is why I dont want anything to do with the owner.

Oh, and for all of the diehard fans of this game, yes, the turfs were taken from other games. Thanks for the interesting read though.
um i really want 2 try this game
Ill host! >:)
I BEAT SOLAR ASSS I HAD 168% OF DAMAGE AND HE HAD 156% SO I CHARGE UP MARTH POWER HIT AND BEASTED HIM WOOOOOOOOOT THNX ME
NARUTOE wrote:
I BEAT SOLAR ASSS I HAD 168% OF DAMAGE AND HE HAD 156% SO I CHARGE UP MARTH POWER HIT AND BEASTED HIM WOOOOOOOOOT THNX ME

haha sweet! his first defeat!
solar is sooooooooooooooooooo eazy to beat i had to think of power so i just used marth
when will server be up <<
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:

thats wat i wonder
Ichigoo0 wrote:
NARUTOE wrote:

haha sweet! his first defeat!

This isn't his first, i have beating him a few times so have many others.
D-master1221 wrote:
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:

thats wat i wonder

Guys dont be stupid the challenge ended [b]Weeks[/b] ago
Doomchild29 wrote:
D-master1221 wrote:
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:

thats wat i wonder

Guys dont be stupid the challenge ended [b]Weeks[/b] ago

Weeks
Underworld Kid wrote:

This isn't his first, i have beating him a few times so have many others.

Lmfao isn't that just awesome... and why'd you post "Week" thats just a waste of a post.
Has progress stopped? I haven't seen anything from solar in a long time of posts, did he quit?
The fact that he stopped posting doesnt mean he quit the game.
It does to me. How about an update on your progress Solar?
wen will the game start up again ...i am itching to play it o.o!
yh wen will game start up again....it looks awsome !!! :D
Wow...Sounds like a BE rip... When will it be up?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39 40