Freeze Tag HideAway

by Gaming Asylum Productions
Freeze Tag HideAway
With a Nintendo character under your control, you either run and hide from or chase your friends in many classic levels. With different modes of playing tag, you can run for your life in a quick game of Sudden Death or last as long as you can in Survival.
ID:56914

Downloadable version is the last version people were able to play. If you find bugs, please report them so people can enjoy the game.

With a Nintendo character under your control, you either run and hide from or chase your friends in many classic levels such as Super Mario Bros 1-1. With different modes of playing tag, you can run for your life in a quick game of Sudden Death or last as long as you can in Survival. Guaranteed to be a fun way to kill time!

100+ Playable Characters.

Tag Modes(9):

-Standard
-Survival
-Sudden Death
-Challenge
-No Tag Backs
-Hypo Tag
-Straight Walker
-Anti Tag

Mini-Modes:

-Fire Fight

Usable Items:

-Fire Flower
-Star

All Rights Reserved for Nintendo and any other company's material used.
Awesome game o3o
Best Freeze Tag Game!
Sometime before the game had the long downtime, I recorded a video of the game. I forgot about it completely but I eventually found it again and uploaded it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLuAZNytF5Y
This game may be unstable, there have been problems with crashing that I haven't found the source for yet. I've gotten some free hosting time so I'm using it to try and fix any problems. If you find any please post them in the forum at http://ftha.us.to/forum/3561722/ or the comments here.
Its back...
Soo.. Is this game ever gonna come back again?
Yes it will be back, although I'm not sure when I'll have the money for a dedicated server again. There are bright things in FTHA's future ;D.
I have a purchased 24/7 lagless server you could probably use if ever needed,
I'll see what I can do about uploading it for download. It would be the same version that was last up online, I'd just have to make a few modifications.
I miss this game! =(
There is now a downloadable version of the game, so anyone can feel free to host it. I'll fix bugs found, but won't be adding anything new to this version as I'm working on a remake.
Nice, Now I can host it
byond://127.0.0.1:3989

My first FTHA Server! Join Now!
In response to Aero-Knight248
That link won't work. 127.0.0.1 points to localhost, which means that link is only valid to you. You'll need to look here to see what your actual IP address is.
In response to LordAndrew
Oh. I see now.
Something's not right with Dream Daemon...
I tried to host a server but it doesn't allow other people to log in for some reason. Hopefully someone else can host a server.
Daisuke seems to have gotten it to work with dream daemon, maybe you're having troubles with a firewall or router?
In response to Lunar Paratroopa
Lunar Paratroopa wrote:
I tried to host a server but it doesn't allow other people to log in for some reason. Hopefully someone else can host a server.

You need to forward your port. Find how to do so here: www.portforward.com

Also, I'm going to host this a bit soon. Stay tuned!
Page: 1 2